Page 950 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 948 949 950 951 952 960 1000 1050 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

  1. #9491
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Morning, everyone.



    I do love the "apology" she gave. How thick can one get?
    wait..... this is real???

  2. #9492
    Avatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Witbank, land of the mullet.
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    It gets worse, did you hear the radio interview?
    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    wait..... this is real???
    This can't be real.. I like the hashtag though!

  3. #9493
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    It gets worse, did you hear the radio interview?

    BWHAHAHAHAHA! And a mate of mine just referred her to me cause she needs some advertising done

  4. #9494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    This can't be real.. I like the hashtag though!
    It's real, she's just so caught up in her own bullshit it's not even funny.

  5. #9495
    Avatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Witbank, land of the mullet.
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    It's real, she's just so caught up in her own bullshit it's not even funny.
    Jaaaas, that's sad, eh? Thick as a.. really.. like.. thick.. plank.

  6. #9496

    Default

    Hehe I'm trolling a bit at MyBroadband. Don't know if anyone will notice though. Still makes for an interesting social experiment.

  7. #9497

    Default

    Morning everyone. Last day of leave for me. It's back to the rockface tomorrow.

  8. #9498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Hehe I'm trolling a bit at MyBroadband. Don't know if anyone will notice though. Still makes for an interesting social experiment.
    Oooooh.....share some links for us to see what you are up to

  9. #9499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    BWHAHAHAHAHA! And a mate of mine just referred her to me cause she needs some advertising done
    I sense that you wont get paid

  10. #9500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Morning everyone. Last day of leave for me. It's back to the rockface tomorrow.
    Enjoy your last leave day! Relax super hard today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fivel View Post
    Oooooh.....share some links for us to see what you are up to
    Not yet. I think it may have been to subtle for anyone to pick up. Will keep an on it and if I do get a reaction then I'll post something.

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •