Thread: Gnomoria

Thumbs up Gnomoria

Name:  Gnomoria.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  42.6 KB

Name:  portugus3.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  168.4 KB

Gnomoria is a sandbox village management game where you help lead a small group of gnomes, who have set out on their own, to thrive into a bustling kingdom! Anything you see can be broken down and rebuilt elsewhere.
    I started playing Gnomoria because of my interest in Dwarf Fortress. It's basically a simplified Dwarf Fortress with isometric graphics. And I'm pleasantly surprised. There's a lot to do and it has a lot of depth so you learn a lot from your mistakes.

The way things are done takes a bit getting used to. For instance it's easy to let your gnomes dig themselves into areas where they can't get out. Or the whole floor system with the digging. But once you get used to the whole system it's very easy to play.

Has anyone else played it?

Linky to Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/224500/

I had a look at it. Since I am not a minecraft fan, I don't think I will play this. It's odd tho since I have a terraria addiction and starbound is even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I had a look at it. Since I am not a minecraft fan, I don't think I will play this. It's odd tho since I have a terraria addiction and starbound is even worse.
    I've never played Minecraft. This is more top down city management though and I've yet to see if it is addictive or not since at this stage I'm still learning the ropes. If it's ever on a good special or bundle again then I'll get it for you. Just to try and see if you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I've never played Minecraft. This is more top down city management though and I've yet to see if it is addictive or not since at this stage I'm still learning the ropes. If it's ever on a good special or bundle again then I'll get it for you. Just to try and see if you like it.
    If its anything like Banished, then rather don't :P I just kill my villages.

If its anything like Banished, then rather don't :P I just kill my villages.
    Haha I haven't played Banished yet. It's definitely something that I want to play! This I would guess is a mix between Minecraft and Banished probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Haha I haven't played Banished yet. It's definitely something that I want to play! This I would guess is a mix between Minecraft and Banished probably.
    LOL I had looked at this at one point but found this instead Craft the world. For some reason I WANT that more than Gnomoria. I think a lot has to do with the fact that I prefer the side scroller type 2d games

LOL I had looked at this at one point but found this instead Craft the world. For some reason I WANT that more than Gnomoria. I think a lot has to do with the fact that I prefer the side scroller type 2d games
    I've got that on my wishlist too. Lets hope it gets into a bundle some stage!

Hey Soli, I've decided to give Gnomoria a go too. I've had it since 2012 but never really played it. Will post screenshots here and show you how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Hey Soli, I've decided to give Gnomoria a go too. I've had it since 2012 but never really played it. Will post screenshots here and show you how it goes.
    Awesome, I will do the same. I'm thinking of starting a new map since I screwed up my current map quite a bit.

I used to play this a while back, should give it a go again, I'm sure there's been a few updates.

Used to enjoy it quite a bit and had it on my laptop, was nice when traveling for work to have it.