Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Batman: Arkham Knight for PC won’t be ready for at least another 2 months

Default Batman: Arkham Knight for PC won’t be ready for at least another 2 months

Batman: Arkham Knight for PC won’t be ready for at least another 2 months

As long as when we get it, it works as it should.

what you talking about, mine was completely playable from the start
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

Quote Originally Posted by Keepa34 View Post
    If you're happy with playing it on medium gfx then so be it.

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qrox View Post
    The game actually ran surprisingly well for me on the highest setting, only a few hiccups now it then. Bonus for me is that I was able to finish the game despite getting a refund for it. (It's STILL in my library)

Jip, mine too.

But I've got everything set to high (gameworks was set to off for the 1st bit but when i turned it on it didn't really have any affect) The game did crash on me about 3 times throughout my playthrough but what game hasn't crashed?
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

But I've got everything set to high (gameworks was set to off for the 1st bit but when i turned it on it didn't really have any affect) The game did crash on me about 3 times throughout my playthrough but what game hasn't crashed?
    What I mean is that there isn't even a option for high grahics, nevermind Ultra. Graphics looks worse than previous game, and thats why I said you are playing on medium gfx.
    i7 8700k | ASUS PRIME Z370-A | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Asus GTX 1080 STRIX | Acer XG270HU | 14.5 TB HDD Total | Corsair 780T | Corsair 850W PSU

What I mean is that there isn't even a option for high grahics, nevermind Ultra. Graphics looks worse than previous game, and thats why I said you are playing on medium gfx.
    That may be true but I for one can say throughout my whole playthrough, I did not once notice something that looked crappy/low quality.

Well i think for the guys like me that ordered Collectors editions and lost out on playing the game on time and bragging with our collectible's there should be some more free DLC thrown in for all the PC gamers once the game actually drops or maybe a season pass here and there

Default Batman: Arkham Knight for PC won’t be ready for at least another 2 months

I finished the game last week. I'm a bit irritated that the DLC is not launching the same time as the console versions. Quite unfair to those who had already purchased the season pass.