Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the MyBroadband forums?

I have to agree. I tried my best, but never felt comfortable there. I lurked a while here but soon I felt comfortable to post and get to know people. I suspect the click thing we have is more about the fact that most of us have met each other irl or we game together and we all got to know each other.
    It might put some people off but we still have new people who are quiet at first then we discover a common game and suddenly the forum is not so scary.

Still active on myBB, just as much as here. It's because of mybb that I signed up here.
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

Couldn't give a toss about that forum and its entire existence

Careful now, there are some MyBB bigwigs on this very forum, like [MENTION=3223]Ichigo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22158]satanboy[/MENTION].
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Careful now, there are some MyBB bigwigs on this very forum, like [MENTION=3223]Ichigo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22158]satanboy[/MENTION].
    Ah yes satanboy is the jerk who made comments about my Currie Cup thread. He is here too? Learn some manners doh man.

Never had an issue over at mybb.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Ah yes satanboy is the jerk who made comments about my Currie Cup thread. He is here too? Learn some manners doh man.
    He is here, yes. Started posting not too long ago and he's not all that active, but he has made a couple of posts here.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    He is here, yes. Started posting not too long ago and he's not all that active, but he has made a couple of posts here.
    Well looking at his posts over at MyBB I hope he doesn't post too much here. Doesn't look to be a very nice guy. Or maybe he just doesn't know how to communicate with people.

Well looking at his posts over at MyBB I hope he doesn't post too much here. Doesn't look to be a very nice guy. Or maybe he just doesn't know how to communicate with people.
    LOL...I am nice...I was just yanking your chain. Some people take the internet way too seriously. It was good advice in any case.

- - - - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - - - - -

Did I call you names? Manners...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by satanboy View Post
    LOL...I am nice...I was just yanking your chain. Some people take the internet way too seriously. It was good advice in any case.

- - - - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - - - - -

Did I call you names? Manners...haha.
    Yeah I think that maybe it's just the way that you write that makes you seem rude. If you were just being friendly in your way then that's alright. Well then I'm sorry for calling you a jerk. It just really felt that way.