Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coming back to the matter of the iGame forums

Default Coming back to the matter of the iGame forums

So bringing this back up, what is the deal with that forum? Aside from the monthly competitions (which seems to have stopped in May) it appears to be completely deserted. I'm not calling for their removal, but it is odd that there is an entire forum populated with multiple subforums just sitting unused.

The matter has been discussed via e-mail behind the scenes. Does it bother you that it is there? Is it an OCD thing or something? You know, they do have pills for it...I should know.

The respective managers/owners of Mygaming and iGame will decide what to do regarding the iGame forum.

"What's with the poop face?"

Assassin of Accountants Ike_009's Avatar

I don't think it necessary to campaign for its removal.
    My ignore list: n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    The matter has been discussed via e-mail behind the scenes. Does it bother you that it is there? Is it an OCD thing or something? You know, they do have pills for it...I should know.

The respective managers/owners of Mygaming and iGame will decide what to do regarding the iGame forum.
    I was asking what the deal with it is because I'm curious. I wasn't asking for it to be removed. That should have been quite obvious by the sentence stating that I'm not asking for their removal. Was it really necessary to be a dick about a simple question?

Quote Originally Posted by Ike_009 View Post
    I'm not.

I don't think thats what he was asking (hinted by him saying specifically that he's not calling for their removal). I'd lie if i hadn't asked myself the same question. He's likely just curious as to whats going on that side, I know I am

EDIT: stupid survey made me take long to reply, and by then Graal had already done so hehe

[MENTION=4467]Graal[/MENTION], my words were never meant to offend you in any way. Just like you come off as you do, I have my own unique quirks when posting. My dry and mostly foot-in-mouth humor is misunderstood 99.9% of the time. I mentioned that I should know about medication for OCD for good reason - I suffer from OCD, and I have a daily battle with almost everything around me.

My only aim with my post was to let you know that the powers that be are aware of the forums and something will happen...eventually...when things get decided...sometime in the future. Our time-frame is the same as most developers use these days - Soon.

Assassin of Accountants Ike_009's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    I don't think thats what he was asking (hinted by him saying specifically that he's not calling for their removal). I'd lie if i hadn't asked myself the same question. He's likely just curious as to whats going on that side, I know I am

EDIT: stupid survey made me take long to reply, and by then Graal had already done so hehe
    My ignore list: n/a

If I could rep you I would.

Fair enough. I've forgotten that here on MyGaming we can bite each other's heads off and then claim it was actually good-natured. I'll remember not to ask questions about the iGame forums in future, so as to avoid such friendly and not-at-all passive-aggressive sarcastic responses.

Whatevs. Over it.