Thread: Xbox 360 - To sell or not to sell

Default Xbox 360 - To sell or not to sell

I'm going to buying an Xbox One in the coming months and with the recent developments with regards to backward compatibility, I was wondering if its worth it to keep my 360? I do take it over to friends' places from time to time but otherwise I mostly game from home..thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mclyle_ View Post
    I'm going to buying an Xbox One in the coming months and with the recent developments with regards to backward compatibility, I was wondering if its worth it to keep my 360? I do take it over to friends' places from time to time but otherwise I mostly game from home..thoughts?
    I've been wondering the same thing. For now I'm keeping it until I know that all the games I have work on the XBox One since there's a couple of 360 games that I still have to play through.

What if it does happen that all your games can be played on XBO but by the time it does you'd get much less for your 360 than you can currently get?

Quote Originally Posted by Mclyle_ View Post
    What if it does happen that all your games can be played on XBO but by the time it does you'd get much less for your 360 than you can currently get?
    Then I'll give it away as a Superbru prize since nobody wants to sponsor my Superbru competitions.

Lol times are tough..There there. Do you think the Xbox360/PS3 will last as long into the XBO/PS4's lifetime as the PS2 did in the Xbox360/PS3's? Did I phrase that right? Because PS2 went on for super long!

I own a XO and 2 360's. I bought the 2nd 360 after I had the One. Still a great console and worthwhile to keep. No reason to sell it for a loss just because of BC.

I bought a Xbox 360 way back when to use as a media extender for my TV in my room - it was the cheapest option and MCE works a treat on it. Also used it to watch Netflix. I have bought a second XBOX 360 with the kinect sensor recently for playing in the living room. Awesome to play games like London 2012 and the sports games. I am not a console gamer - prefer the pc. I still think the 360 is awesome value for money and for the purposes I have it, it still rocks big time. Not sure that I will get rid of it soon.

I have a XB360 and XB1,I won't get rid of the Xb360 as there are so many games I still want to play on it.
    Plus when my nephews and niece come over they play on the XB360 while I jam on the XB1.

If you really feel that you won't be using the XB360,then you can sell it.
    Remember that not all XB360 games will be made available on the XB1, as MS has to get licensing from the game publishers and some of those publishers went out of business.
    Another cool place to buy games/codes >>https://www.g2a.com/r/kofdelight

i have 2 360's and i wont get rid of them, hell i even still have my working psone even though the ps2 can play all the ps1 titles