Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: *WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Win tickets to rAge JHB 2015

Default *WINNERS ANNOUNCED* Win tickets to rAge JHB 2015

The good folks at rAge have kindly given us 5 double tickets to the expo to give away.

To stand a chance to win all you have to do is any or all of the following 3 things using the hashtag #escapetoplanetrage :

1. Like rAge on Facebook and post on the page to tell them why you want to #escapetoplanetrage .
    2. Follow rAge on Twitter and tweet at them why you want to #escapetoplanetrage .
    3. You may also post right here in this thread why you would like to #escapetoplanetrage . Should you do so, hit the rAge Expo website as well and take a look at who's exhibiting and say which stand(s) you'd like to visit first.

If you use options 1 or 2 (or both), please post what you said in this thread, along with a link to your post(s).

To re-iterate: you may enter this competition using any of the methods listed above. For bonus points, feel free to enter through all avenues (please only post in this thread once, though).

Standard competition rules apply and will be summarised in a follow-up post.

The competition will run until 13:37 on Monday, 28 September 2015. rAge is on 9-11 October.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

For easy reference to the fine print, here's some relevant info:

Rules

• Please avoid conversation and/or feedback in this thread. Rather start a new one, or find an existing one about this competition.
    • Make sure you are up to speed with the MyGaming Forum rules - especially the rules related to competitions.

Winner announcement

• The winners will be announced in a new thread in the MyGaming competition forum.
    • Reminders may be sent out via the MyGaming Twitter stream and MyGaming Facebook page, but don't bank on them.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Good luck peoples! I think I'll skip rAge this year.

I would really love to go as I actually booked flights to fly up to Jozi to attend rAge, this will be my first time attending the expo and I am really excited. #escapetoplanetrage

I have not bought tickets yet and I would really love to win one/two(for my twin)

https://twitter.com/MHercie/status/645915405861654528

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...38916869533445
    Last edited by KofDelight; 21-09-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Another cool place to buy games/codes >>https://www.g2a.com/r/kofdelight

Good compo.

I've never been to rAge, so I'd like to #escapetoplanetrage to see what all the fuss is about, and maybe pick up a couple of PC components that are on special while I'm there. I neeeeeeeed an SSDEEEEEEEEEE! That's why I'd probably head over to Evetech first, but loads of other stalls look interesting, like Dark Carnival's! And Kaos Theory Virtual Reality! And Outer Limits! And Nuts about Nu.......ts.

I want to #escapetoplanetrage to see all the new stuff that will be showcased! Also, I want to see and experiece the Oculus Rift‬ VR!

I usually walk the entire expo so I see all the shops but just to mention a few..

BT Games
    CNA
    Dark Carnival
    Evetech
    Megarom
    Gamers Gadgets

I too would like to #escapetoplanetrage

I think my first booths would be
    ASUS (see if they have their VR on demo)
    BT in case they have some wicked awesome deals
    Then I'd ask around if there's anywhere selling awesome T-Shirts.

Assassin of Accountants Ike_009's Avatar

@rAgeExpo [MENTION=8551]play[/MENTION]Station_SA simple I'm there for [MENTION=2118]Assassin[/MENTION]screed again,I'm so excited to #escapetoplanetrage and release my inner geek

https://twitter.com/Ike_009/status/645990364151709696?s=09
    My ignore list: n/a

I really need a n outlet after the year i have had and some rage tickets would be awesome at this point cos i rly have had one shitty year so far and it's not ending real soon So this escape would go down well :d

and i wanna see the following :d

ASUS
    BT Games
    Celestial Games
    Dark Arts Toy Dealer
    Dark Carnival
    Marvel
    NAG Merchandise Shoppe
    T-Shirt Terrorist