Thread: So Nvidia is also getting multiple monitor support!

Default So Nvidia is also getting multiple monitor support!

I read up on the Fermi line of Nvidia cards coming up and I have to say I'm very excited about the product. I'd really like to see them in action for real. What I also read is that Nvidia are planning, along with the Fermi launch, multiple monitor support for the G200 series cards as well as for the Fermi cards.

I'm not talking about Dual monitors here, I'm talking about 3 monitors like ATi currently has! The only downside to this is that you MUST have an SLi setup. But just think about how awesome games would be if you have 3 Samsung T260's linked together?? I'd say that's pretty awesome!
    My ignore list: growing too fast to keep updating.

I want 4x monitors thank you, 4x 24inches ftw

That'll be rad, but having to have it on an SLI setup... expensive. I will be happy moving from 1 monitor to 2 soon, and take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by mcryan View Post
    That'll be rad, but having to have it on an SLI setup... expensive. I will be happy moving from 1 monitor to 2 soon, and take it from there.
    You're not allowed to post in my thread with your 30GB account. (joke. I was one of the unlucky 40000)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I read up on the Fermi line of Nvidia cards coming up and I have to say I'm very excited about the product. I'd really like to see them in action for real. What I also read is that Nvidia are planning, along with the Fermi launch, multiple monitor support for the G200 series cards as well as for the Fermi cards.

I'm not talking about Dual monitors here, I'm talking about 3 monitors like ATi currently has! The only downside to this is that you MUST have an SLi setup. But just think about how awesome games would be if you have 3 Samsung T260's linked together?? I'd say that's pretty awesome!
    I believe the 3 monitor support is very different from ATi version, it supports 3D gaming on all the monitors, hardware dependant ofcourse... Meaning your monitor need to support 3D.

FX-8350 | 16GB DDR3-1866 RAM | Corsair H80i | 24TB

Not correct ZAP_Tech. Nvidia have announced in their official statement that it offers multiple monitor support exactly like that of ATi, BUT, it can ALSO offer multiple 3D Nvision...

So if you don't have 3D Monitors, you can still use the multiple monitor setup like that of ATi.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    You're not allowed to post in my thread with your 30GB account. (joke. I was one of the unlucky 40000)
    Are we allowed to post on here from our work accounts then?

Thanks for clearing that up for me i took the info from the white pages for the card... Maybe i should read with more attension

FX-8350 | 16GB DDR3-1866 RAM | Corsair H80i | 24TB