View Poll Results: Do you want to participate in the Secret Santa Event

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    28 87.50%
  • No! I am a grinch!

    4 12.50%
Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 532

Thread: MyGaming Secret Santa Event

  1. #441
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    Well dont get excited im only sending your gift on the 23rd to eb delivered late the 24th !

  2. #442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    Well dont get excited im only sending your gift on the 23rd to eb delivered late the 24th !
    I only plan on opening on Christmas anyways

  3. #443
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    I only plan on opening on Christmas anyways
    I had my gf open mine because I thought it was the book I'd ordered for my sister for christmas (gf likes to open boxes...don't judge me)

    She got sad because I suddenly got so excited, now she thinks I won't get that excited for HER gift come christmas

  4. #444

    Default

    Please people remember to post photos if you get aphysical gift - mainly so that your SS can see you got their gift and the magical postal system in SA didnt eat it.

    So far I have to say this year has been an awesome success - The people who havent gotten anything yet - just hold on there are goodies on the way and a few are waiting for the xmas steam sales to start to spoil you!

  5. #445
    Assassin of Accountants Ike_009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    7,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Please people remember to post photos if you get aphysical gift - mainly so that your SS can see you got their gift and the magical postal system in SA didnt eat it.

    So far I have to say this year has been an awesome success - The people who havent gotten anything yet - just hold on there are goodies on the way and a few are waiting for the xmas steam sales to start to spoil you!
    My ignore list: n/a

  6. #446
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    I would just like to say to my SS (you know who you are), you are AWESOME!

    I received my own custom homemade Lootcrate!


  7. #447

  8. #448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    *rubs hands patiently*

    And the suspense keeps growing
    hehehehe I love and hate the wait :P

  9. #449
    Thread Killer Mk III Wenzdayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    15,763

    Default

    what's the box thingy with Captain America on? is it a mistery Mini? which one did you get? [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

  10. #450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    what's the box thingy with Captain America on? is it a mistery Mini? which one did you get? [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION]
    The bugger got Thor. . . . He will have to hide it if I ever visit his place. . . .

Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Secret Santa
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 13-10-2015, 11:41 PM
  2. Reddit Secret Santa 2014
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:21 PM
  3. Secret santa world record attempt
    By _Caboose_ in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 26-09-2014, 01:07 PM
  4. Who wants to play Secret Santa?
    By DenSweeP in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 16-12-2010, 07:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •