View Poll Results: Do you want to participate in the Secret Santa Event

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    28 87.50%
  • No! I am a grinch!

    4 12.50%
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 532

Thread: MyGaming Secret Santa Event

  1. #471
    Assassin of Accountants Ike_009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    7,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    hahaha I am so happy you love it!
    Very much so, I nearly dropped the box when I opened it.
    My ignore list: n/a

  2. #472

    Default

    Ok can the following please resond to pm's = if you guys have direct contact with the following please let me know : [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION] [MENTION=2226]InSanity[/MENTION] [MENTION=22412]MikTik ZA[/MENTION] [MENTION=10401]Roomys[/MENTION] [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION]
    Last edited by Wyvern; 15-12-2015 at 10:07 AM.

  3. #473

    Default

    Whew there's some really dodgy names in that list.

    I've got [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION]'s cell number if it comes to that. I met him once ages ago. And [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION] is a Facebook friend of mine.

  4. #474

    Default

    I am also desperate to contact [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION] his SS wants to deliver the parcel but we are not getting a response - so if someone has a mobile number or facebook please let me know.

  5. #475
    Avatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Witbank, land of the mullet.
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I am also desperate to contact [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION] his SS wants to deliver the parcel but we are not getting a response - so if someone has a mobile number or facebook please let me know.
    ?

  6. #476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Whew there's some really dodgy names in that list.

    I've got [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION]'s cell number if it comes to that. I met him once ages ago. And [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION] is a Facebook friend of mine.
    I have responded

  7. #477
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Here's my Proof of (life) delivery from my SS

    Name:  resize.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  148.9 KB
    Last edited by mottamort; 15-12-2015 at 12:21 PM.

  8. #478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Ok can the following please resond to pm's = if you guys have direct contact with the following please let me know : [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION] [MENTION=2226]InSanity[/MENTION] [MENTION=22412]MikTik ZA[/MENTION] [MENTION=10401]Roomys[/MENTION] [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION]
    Make me !
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

  9. #479

    Default

    Hey... Sorry, quite a hectic day. Responding now.

    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

  10. #480

    Default

    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] sorry I was on honeymoon and there was no cell reception! I see an sms from a courier from a few days ago, and idea what I should do now?

    Really sorry for the mess up... The timing was just all a little off...

Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Secret Santa
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 13-10-2015, 11:41 PM
  2. Reddit Secret Santa 2014
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:21 PM
  3. Secret santa world record attempt
    By _Caboose_ in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 26-09-2014, 01:07 PM
  4. Who wants to play Secret Santa?
    By DenSweeP in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 16-12-2010, 07:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •