View Poll Results: Which are you up for?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Postal

    8 28.57%
  • Steam

    7 25.00%
  • Both

    13 46.43%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Secret Santa - who is going steam and who is going postal

  1. #1

    Default Secret Santa - who is going steam and who is going postal

    I just want to double check that I have all the details correct and I am paranoid that I miss a post somewhere.

    Just tick which one you are doing please and if you are up for both please indicate so as well. [MENTION=7799]AlienTaker[/MENTION], [MENTION=11402]Armitag3[/MENTION], [MENTION=9040]B1nary[/MENTION], [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION], [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION], [MENTION=13408]Crableg[/MENTION], [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION], [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION], [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION], [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION], [MENTION=16362]Flex[/MENTION], [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION], [MENTION=9237]Ike_009[/MENTION], [MENTION=2226]InSanity[/MENTION], [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION], [MENTION=22412]MikTik ZA[/MENTION], [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION], [MENTION=10401]Roomys[/MENTION], [MENTION=8104]Saint_Dee[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION], [MENTION=15575]TechThief[/MENTION], [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION], [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION], [MENTION=395]Wenzdayz[/MENTION], [MENTION=9676]z1oc[/MENTION]
    Last edited by Wyvern; 21-10-2015 at 09:09 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    How will names be drawn and issued to their respective Santa?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    How will names be drawn and issued to their respective Santa?
    Grand Poobah of all things Jan will do the random draw and will let each one know via PM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    How will names be drawn and issued to their respective Santa?
    Jan draws the names and um I think tell Wyv and then she tells the people. I think that's how it worked last year.

    Or what DieGrootHammer said.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    How will names be drawn and issued to their respective Santa?
    [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] with his magic ways will do that again. And he will send people their ss details.
    I just want to make sure I have the list set up correctly. So that he can pair the people with the right people

  6. #6
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I just want to double check that I have all the details correct and I am paranoid that I miss a post somewhere.

    Just tick which one you are doing please and if you are up for both please indicate so as well. [MENTION=7799]AlienTaker[/MENTION], [MENTION=11402]Armitag3[/MENTION], [MENTION=9040]B1nary[/MENTION], [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION], [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION], [MENTION=13408]Crableg[/MENTION], [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION], [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION], [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION], [MENTION=54]Fivel[/MENTION], [MENTION=16362]Flex[/MENTION], [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION], [MENTION=9237]Ike_009[/MENTION], [MENTION=2226]InSanity[/MENTION], [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION], [MENTION=22412]MikTik ZA[/MENTION], [MENTION=12607]mottamort[/MENTION], [MENTION=10401]Roomys[/MENTION], [MENTION=8104]Saint_Dee[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION], [MENTION=15575]TechThief[/MENTION], [MENTION=13244]Tom[/MENTION], [MENTION=6634]ViperGTI[/MENTION], [MENTION=395]Wenzdayz[/MENTION], [MENTION=9676]z1oc[/MENTION]
    ..............huh?

    nvm. I'm tired.
    Last edited by MalicE; 21-10-2015 at 09:27 AM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Grand Poobah of all things Jan will do the random draw and will let each one know via PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Jan draws the names and um I think tell Wyv and then she tells the people. I think that's how it worked last year.

    Or what DieGrootHammer said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] with his magic ways will do that again. And he will send people their ss details.
    I just want to make sure I have the list set up correctly. So that he can pair the people with the right people
    ok ok ok.... I get it..... I said I get it!!!!

  8. #8
    Bargain Hunter mottamort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    I don't like the wording of the poll. I want to select "Either", not BOTH...both makes me feel greedy...

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    I don't like the wording of the poll. I want to select "Either", not BOTH...both makes me feel greedy...
    Im sorry - call it a brain fart - but I am assuming that people know what I ment :P

  10. #10

    Default

    And to think I use to hate Christmas, now I can't wait for it. ^_^

Similar Threads

  1. MyGaming Secret Santa Event
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 531
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 11:16 AM
  2. MyGaming Secret Santa
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 13-10-2015, 11:41 PM
  3. Reddit Secret Santa 2014
    By Wyvern in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:21 PM
  4. Who wants to play Secret Santa?
    By DenSweeP in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 16-12-2010, 07:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •