Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Official The Division thread

Default The Official The Division thread

So I couldn't find any threads for Tom Clancy's The Division so I thought i would create one.

Who else is excited for this game and what platform will you be getting it on? Personally I'm on the fence between Xbox one and PC.

Some Details (Including release) (Which is March 8th 2016)

The Division Trailer

Spoiler: show

2014 Gameplay

Spoiler: show

2015 Gameplay
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

I was really excited for this since it's conception, but as more game play and information is being released and more is being known. I'm finding myself less interested in the title. There's some aspects which I'm really worried about and other which I don't even comprehend. But let's see what the future holds.

I'm still on the fence about it, but more to the point of whether I'll get it or not. If I do it'll probably be on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    I was really excited for this since it's conception, but as more game play and information is being released and more is being known. I'm finding myself less interested in the title. There's some aspects which I'm really worried about and other which I don't even comprehend. But let's see what the future holds.

I'm still on the fence about it, but more to the point of whether I'll get it or not. If I do it'll probably be on PC.
    What aspects specifically? I actually been getting more interested as more info has been released. Other than it's Ubisoft, if there is one company at the moment who can take a good idea and murder it, it will be them.

New footage coming out today. Which shows the various weather effects on the environment. Looking MUCH better than the previous vids. Gfx wise purely.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievous View Post
    What aspects specifically? I actually been getting more interested as more info has been released. Other than it's Ubisoft, if there is one company at the moment who can take a good idea and murder it, it will be them.
    mostly what I've heard about the "black area" which then becomes more PvP orientated. Just the way that's planned or balanced puts me off. Of how that's where the best loot is, but that can make it be dominated.

mostly what I've heard about the "black area" which then becomes more PvP orientated. Just the way that's planned or balanced puts me off. Of how that's where the best loot is, but that can make it be dominated.
    That actually appeals to me, risk vs reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievous View Post
    That actually appeals to me, risk vs reward.

This has kinda put me off about the Dark Zones

Granted, it's still early so a lot can change. I'm just saying my anticipation from initial reveal to now has dwindled.
    Last edited by BeoTeK; 23-10-2015 at 12:04 PM.

This has kinda put me off about the Dark Zones

Granted, it's still early so a lot can change. I'm just saying my anticipation from initial reveal to now has dwindled.
    Yeah the re-spawning is really dumb, but that's the point of these try out sessions. I would hope they ask for feedback after. The issues sound more around creating a balance, which really can only be worked out after these sort of demo sessions anyway.

I'm still looking forward to this a lot. might just become my new Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    I'm still looking forward to this a lot. might just become my new Destiny
    Don't say it like that.. i don't want this to be grindy as hell like that game.
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB