View Poll Results: What platform will you be getting?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

    35 66.04%
  • PS4

    5 9.43%
  • XBox One

    2 3.77%
  • None, because I'm already bored with it

    11 20.75%
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 582

Thread: Overwatch

  1. #461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foozball3000 View Post


    For those who struggle.
    I absolutely destroy 9/10 bastions Genji is just too good against him... where is a guide to countering Mei ... oh thats right you don't counter Mei
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

  2. #462
    foozball3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queenswood, near the Capital
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    I absolutely destroy 9/10 bastions Genji is just too good against him... where is a guide to countering Mei ... oh thats right you don't counter Mei
    Bastions are easy to work around.. a good Mei, Pharah or tracer is a whole different story. But mei is like Chuck Norris. Doesn't die. Makes you die. And just invades your space
    Bandwidth: Something more precious than gold in South Africa

  3. #463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foozball3000 View Post
    Bastions are easy to work around.. a good Mei, Pharah or tracer is a whole different story. But mei is like Chuck Norris. Doesn't die. Makes you die. And just invades your space
    That character is so broken can block almost any ulti every 8 seconds, can run into a whole team without dieing almost impossible to get head shots because of the character model and head hit box being so small, right click is extremely accurate doesnt have fall off and does tons of damage... all in all Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

  4. #464
    foozball3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queenswood, near the Capital
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    That character is so broken can block almost any ulti every 8 seconds, can run into a whole team without dieing almost impossible to get head shots because of the character model and head hit box being so small, right click is extremely accurate doesnt have fall off and does tons of damage... all in all Broken
    Yup, I like to snipe Hanzo with her. And her survive-ability is amazing, a must for control points. But she's easily killed, just not by the heavy hitters you'd expect
    Bandwidth: Something more precious than gold in South Africa

  5. #465
    foozball3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queenswood, near the Capital
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Name:  13592653_1198512883500821_5297583382957989802_n.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  33.6 KB
    Bandwidth: Something more precious than gold in South Africa

  6. #466
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006

    Default

    [ARCHIVE] Communications Records of Ziegler, A. – Overwatch File 00231 – Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL
    Source

  7. #467
    foozball3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queenswood, near the Capital
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Oooh, that's the new Sniper-healer?
    Bandwidth: Something more precious than gold in South Africa

  8. #468

    Default

    Name:  gbD4Npv.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  198.0 KB
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

  9. #469

    Default

    How often do you guys play, by the way? I got the game about a month after release and have been playing bits and pieces here and there, but need some more squaddies when I play in the evenings.
    "It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewere, would much rather you weren't doing." - Sir Terry Pratchett

  10. #470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRiven View Post
    How often do you guys play, by the way? I got the game about a month after release and have been playing bits and pieces here and there, but need some more squaddies when I play in the evenings.
    Throw some peeps invites on Battle.net and I'm sure you'll get some games. At the moment I only really get time on Friday evenings to game.

Similar Threads

  1. Blizzards Overwatch coming to PS4 and X-Box 1!!!
    By Tom in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2015, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 08:06 PM
  3. Overwatch 60fps gameplay shows Blizzard means business
    By gr33nFIEND in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-05-2015, 12:02 AM
  4. Blizzard announces Overwatch
    By MetalSoup in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 02:08 PM
  5. Valve launches Overwatch for community policing
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-05-2013, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •