View Poll Results: What platform will you be getting?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

35 66.04%
  • PS4

5 9.43%
  • XBox One

2 3.77%
  • None, because I'm already bored with it

11 20.75%
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    just what I feared with a character like Sombra

http://www.pcgamer.com/new-overwatch-character/
    I can definitely see some infuriating situations, I only hope blizzard balances her speed with lower base damage. Make it that her ultimate can only charger faster with successful hacking of health packs and players. Otherwise you could spam her ultimate much like Mercy can when healing a lot of damage.

Then again good offensive players pick out the weaker ones almost instantly once they are aware of the teams composition.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    just what I feared with a character like Sombra

http://www.pcgamer.com/new-overwatch-character/
    I don't know hey...

She seems to have a huge weakness against hero's that don't rely on their skills.
    I could see a Soldier, Reaper, Roadhog making quick work of her. I haven't played her yet of course but from what I've seen she is super squishy like Tracer. which means 1 hit kill from McCree, Widow, Roadhog, Hanzo ect.

I already know I'm going to be pissing off so many sombra players, when I role in on my Reaper or Hog...lol
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

My comp reaper is waiting for her
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/p...21343/heroes/8
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

Playing competitive and this happened

Name:  IMG-20161109-WA0033.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  72.1 KB

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Update 1.5.0.2 is was Live at around 9pm last night.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/c...516_sombra_is/

Sombra was launched! Ultimate's charges have been increased 25%, Some hero damage has been nerfed or tweaked too. Lucio's healing dropped 10%, Mercy's regen moved from 3s to 1s after damage. Looks like mercy is going to start being a more popular pick. However there is still Lucio's offensive ability's and speed boost. There are two new maps and arcade mode. Arcade features, 6v6 (no hero limit), 3v3, 1v1(mirrored) and random brawls (which is really fun). For every 3 wins in arcade you get 1 chest, up to a maximum of 3 per a week.

I have not played much of Sombra as of yet, I played one round of 3v3 but, I did play quite a few games against her.

Some players are calling how OP she is, while others think of her a little like tracer, fast but fragile. She can be a bit annoying with her invisibility if you are not careful. Her hacking is short ranged and she needs to get close to you do it. However your weapons will still work fine, so you can still kill her. I played as Junkrat and 8 out of 10 times players would would get stuck in my steel traps or get blown up running into my grenades. Switched over to Winston and caught a few off guard with the Tesla cannon. Basically AoE is your friend when playing against her, additionally she can easily be counted by quite a few heroes. Finally her EMP ability is AoE, I would say it is medium ranged, almost as wide as Mei's Blizzard.

Basically, you have to be super careful when being invisible, taking any form of damage, stops invisibility instantly. This can leave you in some compromising situations. Having 200HP makes it harder to stay alive, so pick your routes and battles. Her primary weapon is weak but as fast as tracers pulse pistols, so she can do a lot of damage quickly. She managed to whittle down hero's with 200-250Hp very quickly if they do not react fast enough.

She seems to be less of a front line offence type of class and more of back line offence, use invisibility and translocator to get behind enemy lines and, take out healer, snipers or McCree going for that High noon.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Update 1.5.0.2 is was Live at around 9pm last night.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/c...516_sombra_is/

Sombra was launched! Ultimate's charges have been increased 25%, Some hero damage has been nerfed or tweaked too. Lucio's healing dropped 10%, Mercy's regen moved from 3s to 1s after damage. Looks like mercy is going to start being a more popular pick. However there is still Lucio's offensive ability's and speed boost. There are two new maps and arcade mode. Arcade features, 6v6 (no hero limit), 3v3, 1v1(mirrored) and random brawls (which is really fun). For every 3 wins in arcade you get 1 chest, up to a maximum of 3 per a week.

I have not played much of Sombra as of yet, I played one round of 3v3 but, I did play quite a few games against her.

Some players are calling how OP she is, while others think of her a little like tracer, fast but fragile. She can be a bit annoying with her invisibility if you are not careful. Her hacking is short ranged and she needs to get close to you do it. However your weapons will still work fine, so you can still kill her. I played as Junkrat and 8 out of 10 times players would would get stuck in my steel traps or get blown up running into my grenades. Switched over to Winston and caught a few off guard with the Tesla cannon. Basically AoE is your friend when playing against her, additionally she can easily be counted by quite a few heroes. Finally her EMP ability is AoE, I would say it is medium ranged, almost as wide as Mei's Blizzard.

Basically, you have to be super careful when being invisible, taking any form of damage, stops invisibility instantly. This can leave you in some compromising situations. Having 200HP makes it harder to stay alive, so pick your routes and battles. Her primary weapon is weak but as fast as tracers pulse pistols, so she can do a lot of damage quickly. She managed to whittle down hero's with 200-250Hp very quickly if they do not react fast enough.

She seems to be less of a front line offence type of class and more of back line offence, use invisibility and translocator to get behind enemy lines and, take out healer, snipers or McCree going for that High noon.
    Awesome, looking forward to trying out the new features and character this evening!

Nice sum up and thanks for the feedback. Some nice changes there, I am looking forward to playing it.