View Poll Results: What platform will you be getting?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

    35 66.04%
  • PS4

    5 9.43%
  • XBox One

    2 3.77%
  • None, because I'm already bored with it

    11 20.75%
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 582

Thread: Overwatch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default Overwatch

    The hype is real I it's now available on pre-order. I for one actually look forward to this, but don't think I'll be pre-ordering...




  2. #2

    Default

    Guess that confirms it's not free to play.

  3. #3

    Default

    They did say its not going to be free to play, and speculation is that its going to be a normal game launch with a price tag, and then DLC to follow...

    Im really looking forward to this game! Especially with the announcement of PS4 and X-Box... I really hope there is going to be split screen play on console...


    "I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

  4. #4
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grievous View Post
    Guess that confirms it's not free to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    They did say its not going to be free to play, and speculation is that its going to be a normal game launch with a price tag, and then DLC to follow...

    Im really looking forward to this game! Especially with the announcement of PS4 and X-Box... I really hope there is going to be split screen play on console...
    I also had it in my head that it was going to be F2P...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    I also had it in my head that it was going to be F2P...
    Not from what i understood this weekend... They said they wont follow the Hearthstone and HOTS formula...


    "I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    I also had it in my head that it was going to be F2P...
    Apparently up to about 4 days ago, it was thought it was possibly going to be F2P. I haven't been paying much attention to this game to so would have missed that.

  7. #7
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Not from what i understood this weekend... They said they wont follow the Hearthstone and HOTS formula...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievous View Post
    Apparently up to about 4 days ago, it was thought it was possibly going to be F2P. I haven't been paying much attention to this game to so would have missed that.
    sneaky bastids!

    then I assume it has an actual story/SP mode... cause I don't know how I feel about paying for an online only shooter

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    sneaky bastids!

    then I assume it has an actual story/SP mode... cause I don't know how I feel about paying for an online only shooter
    I think there will probably be a campaign like there was in the Unreal games, nothing major, but basically just giving a bit of background to the characters... The Multi player is the big aspect, but im sure we will see "something" that gives the characters depth...

    Also they couldn't really make it free to play with a console launch...


    "I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

  9. #9
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    sneaky bastids!

    then I assume it has an actual story/SP mode... cause I don't know how I feel about paying for an online only shooter
    No single player. That's why completely lost interest in this game. As I said in the other Overwatch thread, I'm not willing to pay that much for a MP only first person shooter game, and especially not for one with no local servers.

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Blizzards Overwatch coming to PS4 and X-Box 1!!!
    By Tom in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2015, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 08:06 PM
  3. Overwatch 60fps gameplay shows Blizzard means business
    By gr33nFIEND in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-05-2015, 12:02 AM
  4. Blizzard announces Overwatch
    By MetalSoup in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 02:08 PM
  5. Valve launches Overwatch for community policing
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-05-2013, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •