Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MyGaming editorial changes since April 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Hi [MENTION=4]Tinman[/MENTION]. It's good to see you again. It's been ages! You've done really well for yourself. Very impressive indeed.

Thanks for your comment and letting us know what's going on. You know how things go. Everything will look all fine without any real complaints and then BAM everyone is suddenly posting and raising their concerns.

I know what you've done at MyGaming in the past and I know you will lead your group of people to give MyGaming the articles that it deserves. It's good to know that we have someone that we can give feedback to.
    Hey dude, long time! Hope you have been well. Thanks for having my back, we'll do our best!

Hi All,

I'm Adam and I assist Timothy, [MENTION=13779]gr33nFIEND[/MENTION], with content. If you have any ideas or feedback please don't hesitate to PM me. I will try to be more active on the forums on a regular basis. I'm a big gamer and love writing about games. I've been doing so for four years now.
    Please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    I can answer that!
    Thanks for stepping in to answer some of the questions. I really appreciate it, man.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    ...it's great to know that you guys are taking this on board and taking it as constructive criticism, I don't think anyone has attacked you, the team or the site.
    While you brought this up, I just wanted to give mad props to the MyGaming community here. While people's frustration was evident, at no point did I feel like MyBroadband or Clockwork were attacked.

Feedback was presented constructively, and questions were raised out of genuine curiosity and concern, and not malice.

Thanks for being the great community you are, ladies and gents.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorGene View Post
    Hi All,

I'm Adam and I assist Timothy, [MENTION=13779]gr33nFIEND[/MENTION], with content. If you have any ideas or feedback please don't hesitate to PM me. I will try to be more active on the forums on a regular basis. I'm a big gamer and love writing about games. I've been doing so for four years now.
    Please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks!

Awesome to meet you dude!!! I'm sure you'll be getting quite a few PM's in the next few days from us all. Looking forward to all you guys getting more involved on the forum, and hopefully one of you can stand up to the Challenge we have in the Forza thread....

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post

Awesome to meet you dude!!! I'm sure you'll be getting quite a few PM's in the next few days from us all. Looking forward to all you guys getting more involved on the forum, and hopefully one of you can stand up to the Challenge we have in the Forza thread....
    No problem man, I look forward to getting involved. I await the flood of PMs.

Thank you [MENTION=1068]RazorGene[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4]Tinman[/MENTION] as well as [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] for getting back to us all on our concerns! Greatly appreciated!
    Looking forward to what MyGaming has in store for the future!

Kudos on the marked increase in quality of content over the last week! You put up some great articles this week.

I'm with Graal on this, credit where credit is due. I was AFK most of yesterday, and I woke up this morning and I layed in bed reading the various articles on the site, and it was super enjoying!!! There already was a marked change in just one day. Thank you for the awesome content