Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So this just happened!

Default So this just happened!

Okay guys and ladies, the strangest thing happened to me!

A guy in one of my gaming clans lives in the middle of no where, and he was busy upgrading his pc. He bought himself 2 Best GTS980tis to SLI. But the rest of his rig was good, but not up to those standards especially his CPU.
    We told him that his CPU and Ram will bottleneck his PC and wont run at full potential. We told him about all the different options and so on. he decided to replace all his new DDR3 Mobo. Ram and CPU with the newest DDR4.
    I told him I would buy some of the stuff off him.

He then asked my if I can build his PC and help him out, as there is no one there by him. I said Sure, I will help.
    He is posting is computer to me now, and he payed R18 000 over for me to buy his new Mobo CPU and RAM.

As a very Kind Gesture he said I can keep all of his "old" stuff from the pc that I am replacing.

I am just glad that He asked me (an honest guy), as this would have been a scammers Dream!
    Very excited for this build as it will be the top of the range of everything!!

O that is awesome!
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

No offence Flex, but top of the range everything for 18k? I think that's more of a mid-high end PC. Are we including monitor or just the tower? I know my tower alone was around the 16k mark and that's not even the best.

But otherwise agree with everything else you've said, I nice gesture indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    No offence Flex, but top of the range everything for 18k? I think that's more of a mid-high end PC. Are we including monitor or just the tower? I know my tower alone was around the 16k mark and that's not even the best.

18 for just board ram and cpu thats pretty top of the range :|

on another note some people just have too much money
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    18 for just board ram adn cpu thats pretty top of the range :|
    Its sick you should see the stuff. 6700K , 32Gb Ddr4 3000mhz Ram, Best MSI Mobo

JUST the Mobo, CPU and RAM. Nothing else included

The GPUS he has in alone cost R45 000 =D So this is going to be a beast PC!

Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    18 for just board ram adn cpu thats pretty top of the range :|
    Oh! Shit, sorry, I read that wrong then. Focus on some proper grammar and punctuation then Flex
    Apologies again, tired, frustrated, irritable and pissed off I am.

Then yes, that's awesome! Have fun dude, knock yourself out but more importantly.... have fun (testing it)!

Oh! Shit, sorry, I read that wrong then. Focus on some proper grammar and punctuation then Flex
    Apologies again, tired, frustrated, irritable and pissed off I am.

Then yes, that's awesome! Have fun dude, knock yourself out but more importantly.... have fun (testing it)!
    Heheh I will work on my Grammar a bit more kind sir! =D This heat is making everyone irritable Damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    The GPUS he has in alone cost R45 000 =D So this is going to be a beast PC!
    yeah, got a friend like that as well... bought 3x Titan Blacks (just before the Titan X's were anounced) at around 17k each.

Makes me kinda jealous, but I'm still happy with my PC - it fills it's purpose.