Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Destiny of Ancient Kings

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xyber View Post
    It is crap. Tried it a few months ago. Cheap low quality eastern mmorpg.

    Why are the comments disabled on the articles? Don't want to see negative comments on the adverts disguised as articles/ news?

    Already removed mybroadband from my feed reader cause of the advert articles. Guess I'll remove mygaming too.
    Does partner content annoy you that much? Truth is that MyGaming and MyBroadband need to make money. Since so many people use ad blocking it lead to partner content. It's what keeps these sites running and that's what we want, surely?

    Do you not want these sites to make money? Do you not want the people working for these sites to get paid?

    Why are you so mean? Stop being a mean face! *kicks xyber in the balls*

    Okay I feel better now.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Does partner content annoy you that much? Truth is that MyGaming and MyBroadband need to make money. Since so many people use ad blocking it lead to partner content. It's what keeps these sites running and that's what we want, surely?

    Do you not want these sites to make money? Do you not want the people working for these sites to get paid?

    Why are you so mean? Stop being a mean face! *kicks xyber in the balls*

    Okay I feel better now.
    I remember a discussion quite some time ago now, about turning off adblock on the site and clicking an ad now and then. I turned it off then and every now and then I click a few ads. Yanno, cause I'm interested

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I remember a discussion quite some time ago now, about turning off adblock on the site and clicking an ad now and then. I turned it off then and every now and then I click a few ads. Yanno, cause I'm interested
    I have just disabled adblock for myGaming so I can play my part for the good of the forums <3

  4. #14

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Does partner content annoy you that much?
    Yes, it does. So I remove the site's news feed from my feed reader. Now I will not see any article headings that interest me and click to visit this site and make them some advert moneys. Too bad, but there are plenty other gaming news sites in my feeds to keep informed.

    I think it would not have bothered me so much if we could comment on the article. Now it is just a full page advert which invaded my feed reader with its heading.

    I'll still visit the forum occasional for a kicking. ... ouchy
    Last edited by xyber; 13-04-2016 at 09:32 AM.

  6. #16

    Default

    I have played Doak Destiny of Ancient Kingdoms and its awesome if you like a MMORPG open world tipe of game you will def like the game and also there is an endless adventure that will never end .... i mean all the mmorpg's that i have played only follows the game on one point to one point i mean you can only do a limit of tasks but yeah i like doak and think its awesome ... and its not a cheap game every game that hasn't made a name for it starts out cheap ..... just check out Mindcraft and |Unturned. Its SA's first game FIRST you can't just ignore it.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorious Smoke View Post
    I have played Doak Destiny of Ancient Kingdoms and its awesome if you like a MMORPG open world tipe of game you will def like the game and also there is an endless adventure that will never end .... i mean all the mmorpg's that i have played only follows the game on one point to one point i mean you can only do a limit of tasks but yeah i like doak and think its awesome ... and its not a cheap game every game that hasn't made a name for it starts out cheap ..... just check out Mindcraft and |Unturned. Its SA's first game FIRST you can't just ignore it.
    This post gave me a nosebleed.

  8. #18

    Default

    I must say I was also negative about this free to play MMO, but I gave it a try as I love games (any Game). It might look a bit cheap but I can tell you this much it will give your gaming skills a challenge and a half. I also don't see the need to be so negative about the website it self if there was no articles or advertorials nothing would ever exist on the website and it wouldn't be able to have an topic to be up for discussion.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorious Smoke View Post
    I have played Doak Destiny of Ancient Kingdoms and its awesome if you like a MMORPG open world tipe of game you will def like the game and also there is an endless adventure that will never end .... i mean all the mmorpg's that i have played only follows the game on one point to one point i mean you can only do a limit of tasks but yeah i like doak and think its awesome ... and its not a cheap game every game that hasn't made a name for it starts out cheap ..... just check out Mindcraft and |Unturned. Its SA's first game FIRST you can't just ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley View Post
    I must say I was also negative about this free to play MMO, but I gave it a try as I love games (any Game). It might look a bit cheap but I can tell you this much it will give your gaming skills a challenge and a half. I also don't see the need to be so negative about the website it self if there was no articles or advertorials nothing would ever exist on the website and it wouldn't be able to have an topic to be up for discussion.
    I'm pretty sure that you two are the same person.

    However it would be great to see some players of this game come here and chat about it.

    I personally don't play MMOs but it's cool to see one hosted in South Africa.

  10. #20
    Will lift for boobs! Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    I am starting to doubt if this is even a real game at all....

Similar Threads

  1. Games you can play this week – ancient wars and harrowing stories
    By gr33nFIEND in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2016, 01:56 PM
  2. PC RTS Ancient Space revealed
    By Kevin in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-08-2014, 09:20 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2013, 11:09 PM
  4. Realms of Ancient War brings hack-and-slash RPG to consoles
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 09:11 AM
  5. Ancient Facebook
    By sycogrim in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 29-11-2010, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •