Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 119

Thread: Gamma Nine - My debut novel - Cover concept and info.

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    read the intro on first post and sounds awesome! i'm still a fan of paper books though, so hopefully it sells like crazy and goes to physical print. Well done dude!
    Thank you. I hope so too. Print edition is planned for later this year

    "What's with the poop face?"

  2. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Thank you. I will update everyone on Kindle release as soon as it is available.
    Can't wait

    Recently finished expanse and before that I finished the Hyperion books for about the 4'th time

  3. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post
    Can't wait

    Recently finished expanse and before that I finished the Hyperion books for about the 4'th time
    Very nice. I hope you will enjoy mine. Hyperion is such a fantastic name, it is the name of one of the Cruisers in my novel as well.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  4. #94

    Default

    Awesome work [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] ! Don't forget us when you're famous!

    Seeing as your still writing more for this series, this is a nice article to read: http://www.sentientdevelopments.com/...t-century.html

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Awesome work [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] ! Don't forget us when you're famous!

    Seeing as your still writing more for this series, this is a nice article to read: http://www.sentientdevelopments.com/...t-century.html
    Never! Thank you dude. That was an awesome read, thank you for the link.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  6. #96

    Default

    To everyone interested. The manuscript is 99% done and will be going to the distributor on Monday where it will be checked for formatting before it is published.

    I have taken some extra time during this month and will be announcing an Amazon Kindle pre-order as well. The manuscript editing went much faster than expected so I have some free time to set up the Amazon distribution.

    I will create a new topic with all of the info the week before release.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  7. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    To everyone interested. The manuscript is 99% done and will be going to the distributor on Monday where it will be checked for formatting before it is published.

    I have taken some extra time during this month and will be announcing an Amazon Kindle pre-order as well. The manuscript editing went much faster than expected so I have some free time to set up the Amazon distribution.

    I will create a new topic with all of the info the week before release.
    Let me know when you have a hard copy

  8. #98

    Default

    Pre-order is up on Amazon now as well. I will make a new topic next week with all of the info.

    If anyone wants to pre-order there, here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...=1&*entries*=0

    You can also find it on the other Amazon stores worldwide. Like UK, FR, IT, DE and so on.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  9. #99

    Default

    Well done bud. Really wish you all the best!

  10. #100
    Local caffeine junky matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    6,516

    Default

    Nice one. I might cancel my pre-order on Kobo and get it from Amazon rather

Similar Threads

  1. New Unreal Tournament first (concept) look
    By qornea in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-07-2014, 07:31 AM
  2. gpu have peel me off cover ontop of cooling cover ?
    By Necuno in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-09-2011, 05:35 PM
  3. Very very interesting concept for MMOs
    By Shrike in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 04:29 AM
  4. Concept art from HL2 Episode 3 leaked?
    By tpex in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 15-03-2010, 10:32 AM
  5. Crytek To Debut CryEGINE 3 At GDC
    By Necuno in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-03-2009, 02:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •