Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 119

Thread: Gamma Nine - My debut novel - Cover concept and info.

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    Nice one. I might cancel my pre-order on Kobo and get it from Amazon rather
    All of it is DRM free. So whatever works for you. Check back next week for the new thread. I will tag everyone in this thread to the new one.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    All of it is DRM free. So whatever works for you. Check back next week for the new thread. I will tag everyone in this thread to the new one.
    Total thread necro - lets see if you are still around - I am waiting! For book two :P

  3. #103

    Default

    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] I was just thinking about this and book 2 last week

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION] I was just thinking about this and book 2 last week
    I just reread the first one, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed book 2!

  5. #105

    Default

    I'm still waiting for a physical version. I'm old school like that. Not a fan of digital reading.

    Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

  6. #106

    Default

    I still haven't read it. Bought it and now it waits for one day.

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Total thread necro - lets see if you are still around - I am waiting! For book two :P
    Necro away my dear. I am still here, still writing. I was planning on creating a new thread and updating everyone next week but I will jump the gun and do it now.

    Expect a new thread for Book 2 in about a week, at the most two. Book 2's cover is coincidentally being finished tomorrow and Book 1 will have its cover updated and re-released for free on all stores.
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] My apologies for falling silent. Book 2 is very close. It has been finished and is currently with the last of the proofreaders. I chose to skip editing this time as proofreaders catch more issues than mediocre/affordable editors.
    Glad to hear you have read it more than once. Enjoying it that much huh?
    [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] Glad to hear it. Book 2 is incoming.
    [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] I apologize for the delay with physical copies but due to the sheer amount of work it requires and the exceptional lead time I have decided to release all 3 books individually and then release all 3 as an anthology paperback with extra content once the series wraps up.
    I had to make this decision after prioritizing writing above paperback release due to my wedding and some other personal projects.

    But I will not disappoint, physical copies will be done as it wraps up and it can be enjoyed in one anthology instead of spurts. Anthologies also garner more readers as opposed to individual releases while a series is still on-going.

    Give me time everyone. I am still learning the industry day by day as I write and publish. I am, however, quite skilled by now, but mastering it is still on the approaching horizon.
    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] For shame man, I thought you were better than that. Hopefully you will get to it someday soon.
    Last edited by Spartan; 01-08-2017 at 03:31 PM.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Necro away my dear. I am still here, still writing. I was planning on creating a new thread and updating everyone next week but I will jump the gun and do it now.

    Expect a new thread for Book 2 in about a week, at the most two. Book 2's cover is coincidentally being finished tomorrow and Book 1 will have its cover updated and re-released for free on all stores.
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] My apologies for falling silent. Book 2 is very close. It has been finished and is currently with the last of the proofreaders. I chose to skip editing this time as proofreaders catch more issues than mediocre/affordable editors.
    Glad to hear you have read it more than once. Enjoying it that much huh?
    [MENTION=6280]Blazzok[/MENTION] Glad to hear it. Book 2 is incoming.
    [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] I apologize for the delay with physical copies but due to the sheer amount of work it requires and the exceptional lead time I have decided to release all 3 books individually and then release all 3 as an anthology paperback with extra content once the series wraps up.
    I had to make this decision after prioritizing writing above paperback release due to my wedding and some other personal projects.

    But I will not disappoint, physical copies will be done as it wraps up and it can be enjoyed in one anthology instead of spurts. Anthologies also garner more readers as opposed to individual releases while a series is still on-going.

    Give me time everyone. I am still learning the industry day by day as I write and publish. I am, however, quite skilled by now, but mastering it is still on the approaching horizon.
    [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] For shame man, I thought you were better than that. Hopefully you will get to it someday soon.
    YAY!!!!!!!!! Yes I love the book that much. That is why I waited as long as possible. But now I cant wait no more - so let me know when I can preorder!

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    YAY!!!!!!!!! Yes I love the book that much. That is why I waited as long as possible. But now I cant wait no more - so let me know when I can preorder!
    Will do. Should be up soon, hopefully mid next week.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  10. #110

    Default

    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION]

    Eh sorry man. In the last two years I read one Wheel of Time book (6) and 4 A Song of Ice and Fire books (audiobooks) and that's it. I'm trying to read more these days. I will get to it eventually!

Similar Threads

  1. New Unreal Tournament first (concept) look
    By qornea in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-07-2014, 07:31 AM
  2. gpu have peel me off cover ontop of cooling cover ?
    By Necuno in forum Hardware and Gadgets
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-09-2011, 05:35 PM
  3. Very very interesting concept for MMOs
    By Shrike in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 04:29 AM
  4. Concept art from HL2 Episode 3 leaked?
    By tpex in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 15-03-2010, 10:32 AM
  5. Crytek To Debut CryEGINE 3 At GDC
    By Necuno in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-03-2009, 02:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •