Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Gamma Nine - My debut novel - Cover concept and info.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    [MENTION=4772]Spartan[/MENTION]

Eh sorry man. In the last two years I read one Wheel of Time book (6) and 4 A Song of Ice and Fire books (audiobooks) and that's it. I'm trying to read more these days. I will get to it eventually!
    Life happens. Hence why Book 2 has been slower to release. Lots of personal stuff and wedding stuff that forced me to take months off writing.

Whenever you get to it, just enjoy it. All that really matters to me.

"What's with the poop face?"

Just a quick update. Book 2 will be uploaded and sent in for approval for publishing on all platforms tomorrow.
    Book 1 has also been updated and will be FREE FOREVER. It also has a new cover.

Edited to rethink an offer.

New threads will be up soon for both, with all the info.
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] Spread the word :P
    Last edited by Spartan; 10-08-2017 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Just a quick update. Book 2 will be uploaded and sent in for approval for publishing on all platforms tomorrow.
    Book 1 has also been updated and will be FREE FOREVER. It also has a new cover.

Everyone that bought a copy of the first novel will get a free copy of Book 2 as compensation for buying it at the beginning. Codes will be sorted out once Book 2 is available.

New threads will be up soon for both, with all the info.
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] Spread the word :P
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot Happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why give it away? I was ready to pay for my second book - I love it Cannot wait to read it. Dammit now I will reread the first one again

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot Happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why give it away? I was ready to pay for my second book - I love it Cannot wait to read it. Dammit now I will reread the first one again
    Nothing of the story changed in the update. It was just a copyright and info update with a new cover. I also removed a few pages at the end and added a Review page. But the story did not change one word.

Edited to rethink the offer.
    Last edited by Spartan; 10-08-2017 at 10:14 AM.

I also would have bought it even if I haven't read the first one yet. So you are welcome to not make it free to people who bought the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post

I also would have bought it even if I haven't read the first one yet. So you are welcome to not make it free to people who bought the first one.
    Seems I might have chosen poorly then. I will rethink my offer. Thank you for the suggestions both of you.

Nothing of the story changed in the update. It was just a copyright and info update with a new cover. I also removed a few pages at the end and added a Review page. But the story did not change one word.

Edited to rethink the offer.
    Please dude, I want to buy the book, because I think you deserve it, you are a wordsmith and I love your writing style, I will be the one that will have all your books in some format I shall be stalking you and asking yearly for the next one! Even if you start a whole new series I shall follow. Its not just the story that I loved, its the writing style. You drew me in to the extent that I read the book so fast the first time (aka stayed up sill 2 or 3 am for 2 days to finish it the first time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Please dude, I want to buy the book, because I think you deserve it, you are a wordsmith and I love your writing style, I will be the one that will have all your books in some format I shall be stalking you and asking yearly for the next one! Even if you start a whole new series I shall follow. Its not just the story that I loved, its the writing style. You drew me in to the extent that I read the book so fast the first time (aka stayed up sill 2 or 3 am for 2 days to finish it the first time.)
    Thank you. There is no greater compliment than the one you just gave me.
    That is exactly why I write and to get feedback like that just makes it all worthwhile.

And I will be writing more after this series. I have many ideas for different genres.

Decided then. Book 2 will be on sale as soon as it is approved. It can take anything up to 72 hours on Amazon, but Smashwords should have it ready by Saturday at the latest.

Worst case scenario Book 2 will be up for preorder on Monday and preorder time will only be a day or two this time.

Thank you. There is no greater compliment than the one you just gave me.
    That is exactly why I write and to get feedback like that just makes it all worthwhile.

And I will be writing more after this series. I have many ideas for different genres.

Decided then. Book 2 will be on sale as soon as it is approved. It can take anything up to 72 hours on Amazon, but Smashwords should have it ready by Saturday at the latest.

Worst case scenario Book 2 will be up for preorder on Monday and preorder time will only be a day or two this time.
    Awesome! I cannot wait! But I will be patient It is worth the wait. I am one of those who believe in rewarding the people who needs it - you deserve it and need it!