Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 320

Thread: Dark Souls 3

  1. #1

    Default Dark Souls 3

    I couldn't find a thread about this.

    Is anyone interested? Has anyone been following the updates?

    The game launches on April 12th and can be preordered from Raru, Takealot or BT Games.

    Raru has just listed the Collector's Editions at R2 299 for the consoles, and is sold out on PC.
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard


  2. #2
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    I'm keen on it, I just don't know if I should pre order it.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm (obviously) very interested as will [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] be, but I am not willing to pay the asking price at launch.

    I will wait until it's cheap either on a site like G2A (for PC) or on a PSN sale. I still have to play through all the DLC of DSII anyway.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    I'm (obviously) very interested as will [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] be, but I am not willing to pay the asking price at launch.

    I will wait until it's cheap either on a site like G2A (for PC) or on a PSN sale. I still have to play through all the DLC of DSII anyway.
    The DLC made DS2 much better. And it's a lot more challenging.
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard


  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckKnuckle View Post
    The DLC made DS2 much better. And it's a lot more challenging.
    Yeah, it's (SotFS) been sitting in my Steam library for ages, but I've never gotten around to putting decent time into it. I have finished vanilla DSII though.

    It is, however, really hard for my to go back to DS after Bloodborne. Especially so since I still play BB every week.

  6. #6

    Default

    Just added the Dark Souls II Collectors Edition to my cart... waiting to see how finances shape up after this long month. Honestly didn't expect it to be so much though, but no surprise considering the weak rand.

  7. #7
    No Hobbits Allowed Isengard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    8,409

    Default

    I'm definitely getting it, PC version specifically.

  8. #8

    Default

    Eight New Screenshots And Five Pieces Of Concept Art Showcase Dark Souls III



    Some stunning pics and concepts here... fuck me I have to get the Collectors Edition, for the art book alone!

    Spoiler: show










    PS: Why is this under PC Gaming and not General Gaming?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Eight New Screenshots And Five Pieces Of Concept Art Showcase Dark Souls III



    Some stunning pics and concepts here... fuck me I have to get the Collectors Edition, for the art book alone!

    Spoiler: show










    PS: Why is this under PC Gaming and not General Gaming?
    I just made it in here. If a mod can move it, go ahead.

    And the PC CE's are sold out already unless you order off of Amazon.co.uk for ~R3k.
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard


  10. #10

    Default

    Please support Terramantis, he really makes quality Souls content. Check out his latest piece, brilliant!!!
    note: minor Souls 1 and 2 spoilers



Similar Threads

  1. Dark Souls
    By Solitude in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 726
    Last Post: 17-10-2016, 09:29 AM
  2. Dark Souls PC 60 fps mod
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 08:29 AM
  3. Dark Souls
    By ave in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-03-2015, 11:31 AM
  4. Dark Souls 2
    By Armitag3 in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-02-2014, 01:02 PM
  5. Dark Souls and Dark Sales
    By Necuno in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29-04-2013, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •