Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: The Division Thread

Can anyone remind me, how do you equip backpacks? got a pattern for a blue which was a clear upgrade from my current one but it just "disappeared" after crafting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Can anyone remind me, how do you equip backpacks? got a pattern for a blue which was a clear upgrade from my current one but it just "disappeared" after crafting it.
    It should be in your inventory under the "Backpack" section. I crafted a weapon and it was in my inventory waiting to be equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus086 View Post
    It should be in your inventory under the "Backpack" section. I crafted a weapon and it was in my inventory waiting to be equipped.
    Thanks, that's what I thought but my inventory is empty. Maybe the game glitched.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Thanks, that's what I thought but my inventory is empty. Maybe the game glitched.
    Did you hold down the craft button? (space I think it is)

You have to hold it down, not just press it, for it to be crafted.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Did you hold down the craft button? (space I think it is)

You have to hold it down, not just press it, for it to be crafted.
    Yep even used up my mats. I'll check again tonight but i did have a couple of disconnects last night. Something might have glitched.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
    Personally I like to solo story missons first on normal (I suck at shooters) just so I can walk around the interiors at my own pace, admiring lighting, items lying around and graphics and objects. I then will do it on hard with a group. In groups you cannot stand around being a tourist, its rush, rush, rush. Much of the dialogue and cut scenes go missing in groups as well.
    Exactly this. I plan on getting through most of the story myself. Friends want help, that's fine. But I don't like to help in section I haven't been to myself. I explore, I wander, I clear out areas, etc....
    Samesies. I love the solo, wandering, exploring, aspects of these sorts of games. Also, because my gaming time is so varied in both duration and frequency, I feel bad committing to a team based challenge. Hate the idea of being that guy who lets the team down cos he cant get online at the right time.

That said, I do see the appeal of playing with others in The Division. I tried the rescue the doctor from Madison Square Gardens twice - once solo, and again with another player using the matchmaking system. 2nd time was a lot easier, quicker, and certainly more "fun", but I think a lot depends on the other players you get paired with. I was lucky, the other player and I seemed to work pretty well together. I think it could be pretty good with others you know. (Incidentally, as I was logging off last night I noticed map indicators for Friends show up pretty clearly. Saw Beo and Malice were about when I was leaving.

On that point:
    I think we can also welcome [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] to the decay that is Manhattan.
    and I also can like to be a agent of the division. The UPlay me is the same as the other me's: GregRedd.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    If anyone hasn't heard of it yet, play the game in Fullscreen and not Windowed or Borderless Windowed. It gives a significant FPS boost. And by significant I mean insane. I was struggling with my FPS on mostly medium settings and suddenly I've cranked up most stuff to High and had to enable V-Sync to stop screen tearing.
    This I struggled a bit with. I've started the game 3 times now, and each time have gotten the black screen with audio only. Thank you again to those who made the Alt-Enter tip. Each time, I've gone to the settings, applied the full screen option and on going back in have the same black screen issue, so ended up playing in Borderless Windowed.

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

I just got an email for this game and seeing it made me want to go home and play the game so bad! Stupid work. Gaming is more important!! Who needs food or anything, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Stupid work. Gaming is more important!! Who needs food or anything, amirite?
    URrite!

(Okay, back to work I go... )

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

So the automatch feature groups you up with people in the DZ, who you can't actually play with. It grouped me up with ouboet but because we're different levels we couldn't join each other's instances.

The Division is breaking records. Ubisoft announced today that its third-person action-RPG has sold more copies in its first 24 hours than any game in Ubisoft’s history. Total digital full game sales of The Division also set new, single-day company records across PC, Xbox One, PS4.
    From the UbiBlog. Interestingly, they don't actually quote a specfic number there.

~ Jedi Master Yoda ~