Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: The Division Thread

The Beta doesn't reveal much story wise... or atleast not that I noticed. I am interested to see what they do with the story though. The world seems interesting. Also Echos..... so coooool! pro tip, walk through items in echo for awesome effect ...small things.
    DALA SQUAD
    Loud, Proud and Ombeskof

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonic View Post
    The Beta doesn't reveal much story wise... or atleast not that I noticed. I am interested to see what they do with the story though. The world seems interesting. Also Echos..... so coooool! pro tip, walk through items in echo for awesome effect ...small things.
    That's what I love and look for in games and gaming... the small things, those small attention to details.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    That's what I love and look for in games and gaming... the small things, those small attention to details.
    There are lots of those. Snow accumulating on you shoulders when its snowing, car doors closing when you run against them, hell the cars suspension even lowers when you climb over one.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    There are lots of those. Snow accumulating on you shoulders when its snowing, car doors closing when you run against them, hell the cars suspension even lowers when you climb over one.
    Nice! I love that kinda stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    I am yet to experience any of that

Another one that kinda got me, not as hectic maybe, but I was in a building, went up a few stories(think it's a stadium) at one point I could see the bottom where I was earlier in a fight, could see everything still in perfect detail and the dead mofos still laying there.
    This is probably in alot of games but just kind of stood out. Also storms... wow.
    DALA SQUAD
    Loud, Proud and Ombeskof

Another one that kinda got me, not as hectic maybe, but I was in a building, went up a few stories(think it's a stadium) at one point I could see the bottom where I was earlier in a fight, could see everything still in perfect detail and the dead mofos still laying there.
    This is probably in alot of games but just kind of stood out. Also storms... wow.
    Yeah I've heard about the completely dynamic weather, just a pity it doesn't affect or take it's toll on your character.

Some interesting points raised there.
    I agree on the part where the game feels pretty dead in between the action points, and I hope it's just due to the beta being limited.
    I also agree with the loot system, hope there is much more to what we currently see(again, hopefully just a beta thing).

The hacking thing sounds bad though, that would suck a lot.

Anyways reviews and early adopters will give us the answers. I was not planning on day 1 anyways(maybe week 1 yes).
    DALA SQUAD
    Loud, Proud and Ombeskof

Some interesting points raised there.
    I agree on the part where the game feels pretty dead in between the action points, and I hope it's just due to the beta being limited.
    I also agree with the loot system, hope there is much more to what we currently see(again, hopefully just a beta thing).

The hacking thing sounds bad though, that would suck a lot.

Anyways reviews and early adopters will give us the answers. I was not planning on day 1 anyways(maybe week 1 yes).
    Beta changed my mind to day 1

I had no problem with the loot

but yes, the beta is VERY limited. I think we have merely scratched the surface of the game and I'm sold on it already