Page 52 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: The Division Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    eeck ok hoe ver van 10 is jy? ek het nou net 7 geslaan so ek gaan nog a ruk wees voor ek 8 toe kan gaan. ek try vinniger op level deur die honde, voels en rotte te skiet vir punte terwyl ek die side missions doen...
    hahahah! is nie te ver van 10 af nie. het jy al die Security XP boost perk gekry?

eeck ok hoe ver van 10 is jy? ek het nou net 7 geslaan so ek gaan nog a ruk wees voor ek 8 toe kan gaan. ek try vinniger op level deur die honde, voels en rotte te skiet vir punte terwyl ek die side missions doen...
    Ek dink as jy die story missions doen gaan jy die vinnigste level. Waypoint dit en op pad soontoe doen jy die side missions ens. Security XP boost is cool en die extra credit is ook die moeite werd. Verkoop jou gear aan die begin dan kan jy vinniger decent stuff koop en makliker vordering maak.

Quote Originally Posted by shibobo View Post
    Ek dink as jy die story missions doen gaan jy die vinnigste level. Waypoint dit en op pad soontoe doen jy die side missions ens. Security XP boost is cool en die extra credit is ook die moeite werd. Verkoop jou gear aan die begin dan kan jy vinniger decent stuff koop en makliker vordering maak.
    ja story missions gee DEF beste XP. ek dismantle en craft net nuwe gear en weapons. daai vendors is kak suinig met hulle credits

If you guys didn't know, if you go a safe house and speak to the JTF officer and view the situation board, it'll add a whole bunch of side missions and objectives to your map.

Complete those and go back to the safe house and you'll be rewarded with an item/blue item blueprints and a lot of XP.
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    ja story missions gee DEF beste XP. ek dismantle en craft net nuwe gear en weapons. daai vendors is kak suinig met hulle credits
    Ek het aanvanklik alles dismantle maar iewers gelees die credits boost is baie useful aan die begin. Het 'n paar key items gekoop en die verskil in DPS en ander stats is crazy.

By the way, I'm level 17 now. 12k DPS on smg, about 16k health, ability power is lagging behind at about 2 or 3k. What are / were your stats at this level? Just to get an idea of what I'll be up against in the DZ. So far it's going pretty well, only been killed when I'm outnumbered.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckKnuckle View Post
    If you guys didn't know, if you go a safe house and speak to the JTF officer and view the situation board, it'll add a whole bunch of side missions and objectives to your map.

Complete those and go back to the safe house and you'll be rewarded with an item/blue item blueprints and a lot of XP.
    Yeah I've actually been neglecting my safe houses. need to get around to unlocking those

Quote Originally Posted by shibobo View Post
    Ek het aanvanklik alles dismantle maar iewers gelees die credits boost is baie useful aan die begin. Het 'n paar key items gekoop en die verskil in DPS en ander stats is crazy.
    ja ek moet nog die credit boost perk kry. spaar nou vir 'n barracks

op die oomblik spandeer ek meeste van my credits op weapon paint

ek try vinniger op level deur die honde, voels en rotte te skiet vir punte terwyl ek die side missions doen...
    Excuse my limit comprehension of die taal, but does that mean you gain XP points for shooting dogs, rats and birds? I've just been ignoring the things all this time

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

For PC users:

All those candy bars, energy drinks and waters you pick up are extremely useful.

To use them hold V and move your mouse to select the item you want to use. They all provide different boosts, and make some fights a lot easier.
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard

Quote Originally Posted by DuckKnuckle View Post

Thanks. This is good to know as an incentive, cos I'm going around to every situation board JTF Officer and getting the missions and side missions etc.

Loving the variety of the game, from story missions, to defend the cargo or even encounters.

Tried the Lincoln Tunnel mission and kept getting taken out by the 2 snipers on the ledge above the tunnel entrance. Think I managed to kill one of them just once. Any suggestions on a better approach to get into the tunnel?

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~