Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread: The Division Thread

im so over this game
    havent touched it in 5 days

Whats up with those rogue players. I get shot to shyte every time I get something good in the dark zone

Quote Originally Posted by PythonFSi View Post
    Whats up with those rogue players. I get shot to shyte every time I get something good in the dark zone
    They are bloody annoying hey? And they sometimes hide to ambush you at the extraction sites as well. I try stay well clear of the packs of rogues especially

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    They are bloody annoying hey? And they sometimes hide to ambush you at the extraction sites as well. I try stay well clear of the packs of rogues especially
    Yes! Exactly that. They always appear a few seconds before extraction. Bloody annoying!

Yes! Exactly that. They always appear a few seconds before extraction. Bloody annoying!
    Or they work with you to fend off the NPC's, and then turn on you at the last second!

Or they work with you to fend off the NPC's, and then turn on you at the last second!
    But isn't that kinda the point of the DZ, or at least that's how they marketed it?

That too! I'm like . . . Yay!!!!!

. . . Dead!

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    But isn't that kinda the point of the DZ, or at least that's how they marketed it?
    Not sure. But I'll generally hook up with a group or another player now and again. Never stole anyone's loot though.

I was under the impression Rogue only lasts for a few seconds but these dudes are permanent rogue?

Not sure. But I'll generally hook up with a group or another player now and again. Never stole anyone's loot though.

I was under the impression Rogue only lasts for a few seconds but these dudes are permanent rogue?
    Because they keep killing players, the more you kill the higher your status and longer the cooldown. If they're yellow it's a manhunt.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Ya it is, but I'm losing my faith in humanity a bit. I've found a lot of people who are happy to farm together when I was at a lower level, but now I don't trust anyone I see in the DZ. I don't even mind the people who are openly rogue as much as the ones who turn on you.

To be fair though, I have gone rogue a few times as well, although usually accidentally, like if I'm attacking a big group of NPC's, and someone runs in between them, but I have taken a few chances as well. I fell for one guy acting as bait the other day, he was hanging out in the middle of the road, and I thought why not, but as soon as I went rogue, his buddies appeared out of nowhere. One of these days I'll have to go on a proper rogue mission though and see what it's like on the dark side. Probably need some backup though.