Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast

Thread: The Division Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PythonFSi View Post
    Too repetitive? Or DZ troubles?
    Yeah just too repetitive, too much of the same. Despite getting patches, different story or new content the base principle remains the same. Find a spot, huddle down and mow down waves of enemies. Just end game seems very very samey.

Haven't played in ages, I'm guessing i have a lot of patching to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Safe to say I've mostly lost interest in the game. I may still return to it to do some single player exploration and trinket collecting. Doubt I will ever get the expansions, unless they're on a crazy special (which would be unlikely).
    Yeah, I don't feel i wasted my cash on it, played enough hours to say it was worth it. But it wasn't as cool as I was hoping. The end content was boring, I guess I was hoping for a more MMO style game, where you grind to the max level and the game actually gets better once you reach it. This felt the opposite, the single player and dark zone seemed kind of fun while leveling, once i got to the max level, it felt like it was a pure grind of doing the same thing over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievous View Post
    Yeah, I don't feel i wasted my cash on it, played enough hours to say it was worth it. But it wasn't as cool as I was hoping. The end content was boring, I guess I was hoping for a more MMO style game, where you grind to the max level and the game actually gets better once you reach it. This felt the opposite, the single player and dark zone seemed kind of fun while leveling, once i got to the max level, it felt like it was a pure grind of doing the same thing over and over again.
    Yeah, I'm not saying it wasn't worth it. It definitely was! To pay R600 for 120 hours of entertainment, tops in my books. And I really enjoyed my time with it, I just tend to stop games when it becomes a chore and loses its fun.

Yeah, I'm not saying it wasn't worth it. It definitely was! To pay R600 for 120 hours of entertainment, tops in my books. And I really enjoyed my time with it, I just tend to stop games when it becomes a chore and loses its fun.
    Ditto, the levelling in The Division was the most fun I had in the game. I really wish they would add some more story content and some kind of progression that changes how you play the game, new skills etc.
    __________________________________________________ ___
    My 9 year old asked me "What should I be when I grow up daddy?"
    I answered, "Happy".

Yeah just too repetitive, too much of the same. Despite getting patches, different story or new content the base principle remains the same. Find a spot, huddle down and mow down waves of enemies. Just end game seems very very samey.
    I still find this very funny coming from an Elite fan

The game needs zombies.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
    Ditto, the levelling in The Division was the most fun I had in the game. I really wish they would add some more story content and some kind of progression that changes how you play the game, new skills etc.
    Not sure about the actual story content but they are adding new content. They added a new section in the BoO for the coming Underground DLC, new gear and new HE weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by PythonFSi View Post
    Not sure about the actual story content but they are adding new content. They added a new section in the BoO for the coming Underground DLC, new gear and new HE weapons.
    You playing on console or PC?

Anyone done the new Incursion on Heroic yet?
    Are we there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanMc View Post
    You playing on console or PC?

Anyone done the new Incursion on Heroic yet?
    Console. PS4

Hell no. My GS isn't really up for Heroic atm. Having an enough difficult time with Falcon Lost. Tried it with a group, I think we only got to wave 4 or 5 then they started dropping out one by one.