Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 982

Thread: The Division Thread

  1. #941

    Default

    As far as I know, the Survivor DLC comes out today.

  2. #942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    As far as I know, the Survivor DLC comes out today.
    Only PC and XBox

  3. #943

    Default

    8 gig download, eina!

    If this new mode allows you to exit and come back at a later stage I will definitely give it a go. If not, then bleh.
    __________________________________________________ ___
    My 9 year old asked me "What should I be when I grow up daddy?"
    I answered, "Happy".

  4. #944

    Default

    Takealot is selling the game for R299 (PC), wondering of I should get it or not.... for me, it'll be mostly single/solo player.

  5. #945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Takealot is selling the game for R299 (PC), wondering of I should get it or not.... for me, it'll be mostly single/solo player.
    For that price I think it's worth it. I paid R600 and spent around 130 hours in game, this was before 1.4 patch which has since made things a lot better for the solo player experience. But that's just my 2c.

  6. #946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Takealot is selling the game for R299 (PC), wondering of I should get it or not.... for me, it'll be mostly single/solo player.
    I got this sitting in my Steam cart right now. Fingers hovering over the checkout button.

  7. #947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    For that price I think it's worth it. I paid R600 and spent around 130 hours in game, this was before 1.4 patch which has since made things a lot better for the solo player experience. But that's just my 2c.
    Is it necessary to get DLC to enjoy the game? Dont want to buy the game, then realise something is locked behind a DLC or season pass.

  8. #948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Is it necessary to get DLC to enjoy the game? Dont want to buy the game, then realise something is locked behind a DLC or season pass.
    I think you can enjoy the game with out getting any DLC. As far as I know its only the new Survival mode that you would really miss out on it you just buying the base game.

  9. #949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Is it necessary to get DLC to enjoy the game? Don't want to buy the game, then realise something is locked behind a DLC or season pass.
    I didn't think so, I am however considering getting the DLC now that the game is in a much better state.

  10. #950

    Default

    Patch 1.5 coming out tomorrow for PS4

Similar Threads

  1. Get your free Division Beta Key [PC]
    By Isengard in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 09:43 AM
  2. The Official The Division thread
    By Keepa34 in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 04:32 PM
  3. The Division is heading to PC
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 23-01-2014, 12:24 PM
  4. Tom Clancy's The Division
    By Cronus086 in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-07-2013, 09:07 PM
  5. StarCraft 2 Achievement Thread (AKA Boasting thread)
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2010, 10:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •