Page 107 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Still wanna play Fallout 4 so badly

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    Piratical? Shit so you have to do it with an eye patch and a wooden leg as well? Harsh
    I think it sounds worse that it is. When I finally got my drivers in March I found that the practical over here had alot less hoops to jump through than in SA where I failed 3 times on BS reasons.

And to get your learners you just pay like £25 or something and thats it. You can drive on the roads, with another person in the car. Then its theory test which is all done on PC and you watch little videos where you have to click when you see a hazard. The only is it practical time.

No little white poles for you to parallel park in, dude stops you at some point during the drive and goes "do us a parallel park here" and thats you parking behind another car.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    I think it sounds worse that it is. When I finally got my drivers in March I found that the practical over here had alot less hoops to jump through than in SA where I failed 3 times on BS reasons.

And to get your learners you just pay like £25 or something and thats it. You can drive on the roads, with another person in the car. Then its theory test which is all done on PC and you watch little videos where you have to click when you see a hazard. The only is it practical time.

No little white poles for you to parallel park in, dude stops you at some point during the drive and goes "do us a parallel park here" and thats you parking behind another car.
    Jesus we just have written and yard test

Quote Originally Posted by 8sh View Post
    Still wanna play Fallout 4 so badly
    That was random.

Its good but if you want a challenge play on Survival, no fast travel, on save on sleep for atleast an hour. Need for and water. Much better than vanilla.

Is Euphoria still a thing? At one point it and DMM looked like the future of gaming and then it just wasn't.

That was random.

Its good but if you want a challenge play on Survival, no fast travel, on save on sleep for atleast an hour. Need for and water. Much better than vanilla.

Is Euphoria still a thing? At one point it and DMM looked like the future of gaming and then it just wasn't.
    The hell is Euphoria ?

I would need PSN and to be in SA to get it for that price. Its about £28 on Xbox here at the moment. Will drop to like £18 during one of the sales, summer or Christmas. Not fussed which.

My biggest issue with the reboot was that I felt like I was just barely surviving for like 5 minutes. The rest of the time I was taking dudes out like some Hot dirty ninja.
    Yeah I got it on the Easter special.

You're obviously better at the gaming thing than I am. I'm quite clumsy so I'm always just barely surviving. Like a Hot, dirty, ditsy ninja.

The hell is Euphoria ?
    Its an Animation Engine GTA IV and V used it as did Force Unleased. Essentially it gives each NPC core survival instincts that results in them behaving more "normal" without needing super complex AI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(software)

Quote Originally Posted by Mattt View Post
    Yeah I got it on the Easter special.

You're obviously better at the gaming thing than I am. I'm quite clumsy so I'm always just barely surviving. Like a Hot, dirty, ditsy ninja.
    Its the same thing I didn't like about Fallout 4. It suppose to be the end of the world yet 20 minutes in I was taking out dudes like I was the god of hell fire delivering righteous fury with my hardened hunting rifle.

Its an Animation Engine GTA IV and V used it as did Force Unleased. Essentially it gives each NPC core survival instincts that results in them behaving more "normal" without needing super complex AI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(software)

Its the same thing I didn't like about Fallout 4. It suppose to be the end of the world yet 20 minutes in I was taking out dudes like I was the god of hell fire delivering righteous fury with my hardened hunting rifle.
    Oh ... That thing.

Oh ... That thing.
    Yeah it was in 8sh's signature which got me thinking if its still a thing. I remember being very excited about it and DMM but it never quite got there.

I can't see signatures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk