Page 1082 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 82 582 982 1032 1072 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1092 1132 ... LastLast
Results 10,811 to 10,820 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

  1. #10811

  2. #10812

    Default

    A meh day turned good when a client came and dropped off this:

    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 13.24.11.jpeg
Views: 16
Size:  107.8 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 13.24.11(1).jpeg
Views: 15
Size:  85.7 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 13.24.11(2).jpeg
Views: 15
Size:  101.8 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 13.24.11(3).jpeg
Views: 16
Size:  122.1 KB

  3. #10813

  4. #10814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    A meh day turned good when a client came and dropped off this:
    Jolly Ranchers! Those things are amazing. Word of advice, though... Don't try and crunch them between your teeth, the candy will permanently fuse your top and bottom teeth together.

  5. #10815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    Jolly Ranchers! Those things are amazing. Word of advice, though... Don't try and crunch them between your teeth, the candy will permanently fuse your top and bottom teeth together.
    Hahaha I havent even heard of them before!

  6. #10816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Hahaha I havent even heard of them before!
    I just hope the wrappers haven't sealed to the candy (that happens when they get hot), as it can be a pain to get them off... They're extremely hard candy, and taste so dang good!

  7. #10817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    I just hope the wrappers haven't sealed to the candy (that happens when they get hot), as it can be a pain to get them off... They're extremely hard candy, and taste so dang good!
    hahaha in otherwords I need to be very very careful with all my dental work

  8. #10818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    hahaha in otherwords I need to be very very careful with all my dental work
    Yup, like I said, they'll fuse your teeth together... Even with a little bit of pressure you'll be able to feel it stick, but I wouldn't recommend it with teeth that have had any sort of work done on 'em... But it is kinda fun.

  9. #10819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    Yup, like I said, they'll fuse your teeth together... Even with a little bit of pressure you'll be able to feel it stick, but I wouldn't recommend it with teeth that have had any sort of work done on 'em... But it is kinda fun.
    goeie moer you where not joking, this is something I will share with others to make their lives misrable!

  10. #10820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    goeie moer you where not joking, this is something I will share with others to make their lives misrable!
    I want to be miserable! Gimme!

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - everything you need to know
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Screenshots
    By Solidus in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •