Page 154 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    wow my superbru has started of marvelously! 0 points on both the first games...
    The second one is still going so you may still get the points.

So....it's only been like 5 and a half hours that I've been at work, and only now do I realize that I put on my shirt on inside out....all the buttons are not on the outside like they are suppose to be....so yeah, weekend can't come quick enough

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    So....it's only been like 5 and a half hours that I've been at work, and only now do I realize that I put on my shirt on inside out....all the buttons are not on the outside like they are suppose to be....so yeah, weekend can't come quick enough
    hahahahaha, i did that once too, i luckily had a jersey on and only 1 person noticed after which i could go and fix it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Haha I wonder if the other people noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    hahahahaha, i did that once too, i luckily had a jersey on and only 1 person noticed after which i could go and fix it!
    I only noticed now when I put on my jacket...So I've been walking around and having multiple meetings like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Haha I wonder if the other people noticed.
    If they did, they are much too polite to mention it. Have had plenty of time for people to notice it

I only noticed now when I put on my jacket...So I've been walking around and having multiple meetings like this...

If they did, they are much too polite to mention it. Have had plenty of time for people to notice it
    That doesn't sound very polite to me. If it happens to me then I want people to tell me.

*hugs Hammer* Dit klink chaoties

At least this day is almost over. Im ready for the weekend to begin

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    That doesn't sound very polite to me. If it happens to me then I want people to tell me.
    Maybe Hammer is really mean at work and the people are afraid of him and his size. Who knows, maybe he carries a hammer around with him at work. I'd keep my trap shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Maybe Hammer is really mean at work and the people are afraid of him and his size. Who knows, maybe he carries a hammer around with him at work. I'd keep my trap shut.
    Haha well that explains a lot then!

Welp... Looks like I'm working again this weekend :|