Page 197 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 697 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    *Pomodoro (my bad) is simple; focus real hard for 25 minutes, then an alarm tells you to take a break. 5 Minutes later, an alarm tells you to focus real hard again. The main drawback I've found is that I have difficulty interrupting my workflow/train of thought at the buzz of an alarm, often then working through the "break time" to finish a thought or step. Then, I'd have to take a break manually, which makes me lose track of time, so i break for 30 minutes..
    Sounds interesting. I'm having a look at it now, but yeah I agree, once I get going with a thought or idea, it's difficult to stop and rest and come back to it. There is merit to the method, but don't think it will work for me personally. Still, it's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Bosses friend is a MBA. He got him to buy a Mom and Pop company and they expected it to make big bucks, the thing is a dud, technically bankrupt. Plus he let the guy keep the company bakkie to sell for himself. The MBA said you just need to sell four a month when the previous owner never even sold four a year.

So consequently we now we think that MBA's are poephoels that draw graphs and make problems.
    Ah yes, the infamous "I'm an MBA so I know more than you ALWAYS" guy. Unfortunately having the papers of degree doesn't automatically make you an expert or miracle worker, and people with MBA's does tend to let it go to their heads. Sure, you are very well educated in the intricacies of business administration and management, but it does not make you capable of picking up any business off the ground and making it a success. I know of a few MBA's that have failed at business development. It all depends on what you want to do with the degree. People have a very unclear, unhealthy idea of what an MBA should be able to do. That's why the latest entry interviews are way more stringent to weed out people like that.

Yay, weekend
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

happy friday everyone
    Gently swaying to the rhythm of his own dreams

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Invader Zim Mafia Malice!
    yeah! Curt [MENTION=2226]InSanity[/MENTION] better not give me a kak character and role again

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    yeah! Curt [MENTION=2226]InSanity[/MENTION] better not give me a kak character and role again
    Just because [MENTION=23747][email protected][/MENTION] Gives you a completely super overpowered unkillable role once, now my roles are kak
    Last edited by InSanity; 06-05-2016 at 01:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    Just because [MENTION=23747][email protected][/MENTION] Gives you a completely super unpowered unkillable role once, now my roles are kak
    He gave me an AWESOME role. YOU always give me fucking tracker!

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] [MENTION=9033]Talentloos[/MENTION] [MENTION=12523]DuckKnuckle[/MENTION] [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]

How relevant/accurate is this would you guys say?
    http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living...city=Cape+Town
    Sorry babes was busy, its a bit outdated, but not by much rent has gone up a bit tho, depending on the area you choose. But I will find out from a friend who is moving here in a couple of weeks, we discussed this and he mentioned a site that he used, might be more up to date.
    [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION]

http://businesstech.co.za/news/gener...-south-africa/
    Last edited by Wyvern; 06-05-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Morning everyone.
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

Anyone here at geekfest?
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

/sips water
    There’s no point in believing in things that exist. T Pratchett