Page 206 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 706 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    Don't be fooled!
    AdVenture Capitalist is the only thing that I can get away with at work.

And it barely counts as a game anyway.
    Verskonings verskonings.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Verskonings verskonings.
    /* Sjoe. Good thing he didn't notice that I'm playing it right this very minute */
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    If I put Loeriesfontein, Northern Cape into the ADSL Checker then it jumps to Japan for some reason. You don't have an existing telephone number by any chance? You can pm it to me. I won't call in the middle of the night. I promise.

*edit*
    Or I need an address.

*edit 2*
    It does appear that there's an exchange with ADSL!
    http://www.broadbandstats.co.za/exchange/WLRF

*edit 3*
    MWEB uncapped 4Mbps R239pm
    https://www.mweb.co.za/internet-conn...pped-adsl.aspx

*edit 4*
    4Mbps ADSL - Telkom
    R299.00
    Excludes internet
    Excludes line rental
    DSL Installation fee of R792 not included (self installation option available)
    Line installation fee of R620 not included
    Monthly Landline Rental for R189pm
    https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/sh...n/faster-adsl/

*edit 5*
    Loeriesfontein looks so pretty! My wife and I decided we are going to go visit.
    Thanks. Greatly appreciate the effort.
    My "stepmom" was looking at prices as well. Will notify on progress.

About this town...

Segregation plays a role here; were quite literally pretty much divided by ethnicity. Not apartheid bad, this town, beautiful as it is, its inhabitants can be inhospitable.

Visitation rights, for sure.
    Living... Here in our "coloured area" we have people clearly hating on us. To them (the "lesser-privileged" coloureds) it may appear as though we're well-off by comparison.

Lord knows, if they entered our home and saw what we have inside... They'd die of jealousy. Not as if all we have simply just happened!

Anyway...

If and when you do come by, you should hit me up (via PM), I'll give you a number (cell, as we have no established landline yet) then we can further discuss any plans you and may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Thanks. Greatly appreciate the effort.
    My "stepmom" was looking at prices as well. Will notify on progress.

About this town...

Segregation plays a role here; were quite literally pretty much divided by ethnicity. Not apartheid bad, this town, beautiful as it is, its inhabitants can be inhospitable.

Visitation rights, for sure.
    Living... Here in our "coloured area" we have people clearly hating on us. To them (the "lesser-privileged" coloureds) it may appear as though we're well-off by comparison.

Lord knows, if they entered our home and saw what we have inside... They'd die of jealousy. Not as if all we have simply just happened!

Anyway...

If and when you do come by, you should hit me up (via PM), I'll give you a number (cell, as we have no established landline yet) then we can further discuss any plans you and may have.

It's a pleasure.

It sucks that it's so divided by ethnicity over there still. I suppose that's why a lot of people still hate us white people. You can move to Joburg. Here things have become a little different. In my townhouse it's literally like a chess board. My neighbours in a circle alternate (is that the right word? Feels wrong) between white and black. We also have coloureds, Chinese, Indian and hmmm I haven't seen anyone from the middle east yet though.

But yes, if we ever head that way I'll let you know.

Good Morrow humans

Morning everyone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

Good moanings people of tk. Need help what routers can i look at thats wireless and can plug in a 3g dongle to give it the internet capability?

[MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] have you seen Jotun

http://store.steampowered.com/app/323580/

Quote Originally Posted by AlienTaker View Post
    Good moanings people of tk. Need help what routers can i look at that's wireless and can plug in a 3g dongle to give it the internet capability?
    When looking at these you need to make sure it will support the specific dongle you plan on using, they don't all support all dongles all the time alright.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienTaker View Post
    Good moanings people of tk. Need help what routers can i look at thats wireless and can plug in a 3g dongle to give it the internet capability?
    Get a D-Link they all support the DLINK DWM-157 HSPA+ USB adapter for 3G

If you have the money and you want to make a long term investment get a Cisco 880 ISR, this has VDSL2, ADSL2, and G.SHDSL. Additionally even if you get fibre to the home you can hook your fibre device straight up to the 880. It supports LTE and has 2.4 and 5ghz radios that can run 802.11a/b/g/n. Plus the firewall on this device is amazing and you can even set it up as a VPN gateway.

The Cisco will rip you R5k to R10k, but you can run it for years without issues. I was lucky to get my Cisco 800 series ISR for nada as my company was replacing it after 3 years (that was 7 years ago) and I have zero kak with this device.