Page 209 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Afternoon folks.

Busy morning into afternoon. How are things?
    It was a very busy frustrating day but everything worked out in the end. How are things with you?

Hi all

Another busy day. I left work an hour later than usual because my manager came into my office at the last minute and wanted something done before tomorrow. I hate it when they do that.

Now to relax for the rest of the evening

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Hi all

Another busy day. I left work an hour later than usual because my manager came into my office at the last minute and wanted something done before tomorrow. I hate it when they do that.

Now to relax for the rest of the evening
    It's the worst when bosses want something right before home time. May you relax nicely this evening!

I don't think I've got the energy for Dark Souls tonight. Will have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    Why is it so difficult to find a decent USB to 9-pin serial adapter that has Windows 7+ 64-bit drivers?
    Not sure if this is what you need, but our engineers use these. Works great, they even use it on a VMWare XP guest on VMWare from a Win 7 host on older machines.

Brainbox
    US-101 Converter USB to Serial RS232

USB to Serial adapter provides one RS232 serial port. Data transfer rates up to 921,600, 128 byte deep transmit and 256 byte receive FIFOS, coupled with 1Mbit line drivers, deliver uncompromising performance on your laptop/PC.

• 1 Port RS232
    • Data rate from 300 to 921,600 baud
    • Drivers for all popular operating systems including windows 10
    • Works where many other USB to serial devices do not
    • Includes 25cm USB extender cable

Name:  us-101-usb-1-port-rs232-1mbaud.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  17.7 KB

Good Evening all. Checking in on what's happened on the forum quickly. Full day of Economic lectures.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Good Evening all. Checking in on what's happened on the forum quickly. Full day of Economic lectures.
    Economy is screwed. Rand is screwed. Invest all available funds in tinned food and ammunition.
    You can now skip tomorrows classes. Thank me later.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    Economy is screwed. Rand is screwed. Invest all available funds in tinned food and ammunition.
    You can now skip tomorrows classes. Thank me later.
    Well, no, not exactly. Yes, we did stare down the barrel of junk status, and yes, Moody's do still have us at a provisional rating, but a few days ago governmental bonds went into the international market for sale to fund governmental deficits, and sales were set at 250%, meaning that there is still a very healthy appetite in the world for SA investment. But, on the other hand, even though according to the text book we may not be in a recession, our economy performance is acting like it's a recession. What that general feel is from economists is that now, 2016, is the worst year SA has ever has economically since 1994, and that all market indicators are pointed upwards for 2017 and 2018. It's predicted that we will see even 2% GDP growth by 2018...

Well, no, not exactly. Yes, we did stare down the barrel of junk status, and yes, Moody's do still have us at a provisional rating, but a few days ago governmental bonds went into the international market for sale to fund governmental deficits, and sales were set at 250%, meaning that there is still a very healthy appetite in the world for SA investment. But, on the other hand, even though according to the text book we may not be in a recession, our economy performance is acting like it's a recession. What that general feel is from economists is that now, 2016, is the worst year SA has ever has economically since 1994, and that all market indicators are pointed upwards for 2017 and 2018. It's predicted that we will see even 2% GDP growth by 2018...
    I liked you more before you became all edukyted and started using 'em big words 'n stuff.

Probably not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    I liked you more before you became all edukyted and started using 'em big words 'n stuff.

Lol I is still the same ol fart. Just seems the studies have dampened my ability to understand comedy and tongue in cheek comments....

Lol I is still the same ol fart. Just seems the studies have dampened my ability to understand comedy and tongue in cheek comments....
    The curse of tertiary education. Don't worry, it's not permanent.

Edit: The curse, I mean. Hopefully the education part will stick.
    Probably not today.