Page 308 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 408 808 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    Voicy! How it goes?

What phone did you get?
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Alex destroyed my samsung
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

entrepeneurial law is easy, wait til you get to Customary law and Law of succession(ok this one is pretty easy but they mark it negatively)...
    I wrote African Customary Law first, didn't feel too bad at all. Will be doing Succession, Family Law, and Pre-trail Criminal procedure next semester.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Only? In my 4th year, we had a module where we'd write at 9 am, and have our results at 8 am the next day. The Professor had a team of master's student who's sole job for that day was to get our papers marked and processed, and he succeeded every year. Granted, it's easier to mark a module like heat transfer, where there isn't much wiggle room for what's correct and what not.. I imagine entrepreneurial law has quite a few long answers...
    It's Unisa, so I guess it takes longer. Nah, no long answers , relatively short.

Quote Originally Posted by kitsune-chan View Post
    I wrote African Customary Law first, didn't feel too bad at all. Will be doing Succession, Family Law, and Pre-trail Criminal procedure next semester.
    crim pre-trial is easy as long as you can remember your elements, cause they love asking those. i hate succession, i know the work, nut have failed the exam narrowly 4 times...im at the point where i just want to give up on it. Customary law is ok but they expect you to know every african term mentioned in the module
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Alex destroyed my samsung
    lol so you got a chinese phone to replace the korean one....why did you give your phone to Alex to play with in anycase?
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

lol so you got a chinese phone to replace the korean one....why did you give your phone to Alex to play with in anycase?
    I didn't it was on charge he found it... although he has his own tablet which he loves
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

crim pre-trial is easy as long as you can remember your elements, cause they love asking those. i hate succession, i know the work, nut have failed the exam narrowly 4 times...im at the point where i just want to give up on it. Customary law is ok but they expect you to know every african term mentioned in the module
    Especially because some of those terms sound so similar. I was bummed that they failed to even
    acknowledge the Khoi-san, Nama and Griqua as main indigenous South African tribes , did they even mention those tribes, don't recall them mentioning them.
    Last edited by Kitsune-chan; 10-06-2016 at 01:19 PM.

You remind me of a friend of mine when I was at Tuks. He failed Family Law 3 times in a row. After entering the class for the 4th time, the lecturer said proudly: "Hey look, it's our resident Family Law expert. He has enough experience to become a full blown lawyer at this point"...pretty embarrasing and I mocked him about it for a long time. Funny enough, he is now a practicing Family Lawyer...

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    You remind me of a friend of mine when I was at Tuks. He failed Family Law 3 times in a row. After entering the class for the 4th time, the lecturer said proudly: "Hey look, it's our resident Family Law expert. He has enough experience to become a full blown lawyer at this point"...pretty embarrasing and I mocked him about it for a long time. Funny enough, he is now a practicing Family Lawyer...
    ja it really sucks cause i just dont get why i cant pass the stupid subject...will see if iam going to continue with it next semester...
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    I want to become a Family Advocate one day , so I'm looking forward to Family Law.