You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter


Page 330 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 830 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

  1. #3291
    FarligOpptreden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    3,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    It's less than 2 blocks from where I work.
    We should do a MyG lunch then sometime... I know of at least 4 members (possibly 5?) in this small radius that would be able to join.

    @Avatar @Saint_Dee
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--
    0
     

  2. #3292
    FarligOpptreden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    3,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete.

    Default

    Come to think of it, not only do I work around a bunch of MyG members, I live a stone's throw away from the MyG office as well.

    MyG is life, MyG is love.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--
    0
     

  3. #3293
    Just wants the trophy InSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    It's less than 2 blocks from where I work.
    Not far from where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle
    0
     

  4. #3294
    Just wants the trophy InSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Come to think of it, not only do I work around a bunch of MyG members, I live a stone's throw away from the MyG office as well.

    MyG is life, MyG is love.
    MyG office = MyBB Office ? if so we don't live far from each other i'm just on the other side of the highway
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle
    0
     

  5. #3295
    FarligOpptreden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    3,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    MyG office = MyBB Office ? if so we don't live far from each other i'm just on the other side of the highway
    I believe it might just be... The return address from the 2 prizes I won (t-shirt and Logitech gaming mouse) both stated the office "park" next to the shopping centre in Midstream. I even told the lasses arranging couriers I'll be glad to pick up my prize next time I win, because I stop by the Super Spar there most days.

    I believe the offices are located there because RPM stays there as well.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--
    0
     

  6. #3296
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.
    Trophies Gift of giving Reputation precedes them

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    I believe it might just be... The return address from the 2 prizes I won (t-shirt and Logitech gaming mouse) both stated the office "park" next to the shopping centre in Midstream. I even told the lasses arranging couriers I'll be glad to pick up my prize next time I win, because I stop by the Super Spar there most days.

    I believe the offices are located there because RPM stays there as well.
    I think @James used to live there too, before he abandoned us.
    0
     

  7. #3297
    Mister 44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Flatlands.
    Posts
    7,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

    Default

    So, who bought a ring yet?

    ** Link no longer relevant **

    Better be quick, stocks are low (and I'm reporting the post).

    Edit: WOW. That was quick. Unless somebody reported it before I did.
    Last edited by Mister 44; 22-06-2016 at 12:49 PM.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.
    0
     

  8. #3298
    Just wants the trophy InSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,759
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    So, who bought a ring yet?

    ** Link no longer relevant **

    Better be quick, stocks are low (and I'm reporting the post).

    Edit: WOW. That was quick. Unless somebody reported it before I did.
    wait what
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle
    0
     

  9. #3299
    Mister 44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Flatlands.
    Posts
    7,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    wait what
    Guy tried to sell "magical rings of power, protection and family". That "lots of pastors wear", apparently.
    Betcha it didn't protect him from the ban-hammer, though.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.
    0
     

  10. #3300
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    Guy tried to sell "magical rings of power, protection and family". That "lots of pastors wear", apparently.
    Betcha it didn't protect him from the ban-hammer, though.
    His ring buying priorities where all wrong.
    T A N S T A A F L
    0
     

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - everything you need to know
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Screenshots
    By Solidus in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •