Page 350 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Good morning everyone. Nothing like getting to work, being called into an urgent meeting with your boss, only to find that you have to help with his studies...going to be an interesting day

Supposed to be getting our ADSL installation today.
    /holding thumbs

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Supposed to be getting our ADSL installation today.
    /holding thumbs
    Good luck! I hope you get it! Then it's just in time for Borderlands 2 too!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Morning peoples! I've got the coughs! I hope it goes away.
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION] did you come right with the medical aid? I was thinking about that this morning.
    Morning TK

I am getting there slowly but surely, hopefully by the end of the week I will have it all sorted. And today I am thankful for the tempered glass protector on my phone, dropped the phone, the glass protector is cracked but the screen itself is not damaged So over the weekend need to get a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Morning TK

I am getting there slowly but surely, hopefully by the end of the week I will have it all sorted. And today I am thankful for the tempered glass protector on my phone, dropped the phone, the glass protector is cracked but the screen itself is not damaged So over the weekend need to get a new one.
    Awesome! I hope everything gets sorted so that you don't have to worry about that anymore. And that's great about the screen protector. I must really get one for my phone!

Awesome! I hope everything gets sorted so that you don't have to worry about that anymore. And that's great about the screen protector. I must really get one for my phone!
    Unfortunately it will help just somewhat, most of my teeth work wont be covered by the medical aid... So my going out, spending and all that has been stopped. So I am now a recluse at home to survive the financial shit storm that is coming my way

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Unfortunately it will help just somewhat, most of my teeth work wont be covered by the medical aid... So my going out, spending and all that has been stopped. So I am now a recluse at home to survive the financial shit storm that is coming my way
    That'll give you more time to play games. It does suck though and I hope the financial shit storm is soon over.

That'll give you more time to play games. It does suck though and I hope the financial shit storm is soon over.
    The Pound is taking a pounding, the time to buy Pounds is now. The average pint in the UK will now cost you R 17.25 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    The Pound is taking a pounding, the time to buy Pounds is now. The average pint in the UK will now cost you R 17.25 :-)
    That's a great idea!

What medical aid are you guys on?
    T A N S T A A F L