Page 374 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Morning, everyone. Cold day is coooooooold

Good morning everyone!

So, whilst reading through the Showmax thread, and constructing one of my patented long-ass responses about how people are wrong and Multichoice isn't that bad, I realized something. I have systematically lost any mental and opinion ties to other ideologies, and I am sitting firmly and stubbornly in the pro-Capitalistic camp, like super pro-Capitalistic. To the point that my opinion may be anti-consumer. So my comments is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    So, whilst reading through the Showmax thread, and constructing one of my patented long-ass responses about how people are wrong and Multichoice isn't that bad, I realized something. I have systematically lost any mental and opinion ties to other ideologies, and I am sitting firmly and stubbornly in the pro-Capitalistic camp, like super pro-Capitalistic. To the point that my opinion may be anti-consumer. So my comments is no more.
    I've got a feeling that I know where your thoughts were headed.. Something like, a monopoly isn't really a monopoly if there is competition, but they're just shit? And that there's a difference between being anti-competitive and positioning yourself well in the market?

Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    Sore but more heat sensitivity than anything else... these stitches are damn annoying...
    ja they are stop playing with them cause its gonna take longer for your to heal
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    I've got a feeling that I know where your thoughts were headed.. Something like, a monopoly isn't really a monopoly if there is competition, but they're just shit? And that there's a difference between being anti-competitive and positioning yourself well in the market?
    To a degree yes, that was one of the places my mind went to, before it disappeared up my own arse.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    To a degree yes, that was one of the places my mind went to, before it disappeared up my own arse.
    Haha I was just wondering, since I often think the same when we see irrational hate of some of the larger companies. Telkom, f'r instance, used to be a monopoly, because it was the only telecom; now there are others, but they don't have the experience or capital to back them like Telkom, so Telkom still gets called a monopoly.

On the other hand, Telkom holding onto the last mile of copper smells like anti-competitive behaviour. There, I feel, some hate is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Haha I was just wondering, since I often think the same when we see irrational hate of some of the larger companies. Telkom, f'r instance, used to be a monopoly, because it was the only telecom; now there are others, but they don't have the experience or capital to back them like Telkom, so Telkom still gets called a monopoly.

On the other hand, Telkom holding onto the last mile of copper smells like anti-competitive behaviour. There, I feel, some hate is justified.
    But Telkom spent the capital getting the copper to all the homes.
    T A N S T A A F L