Page 382 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 882 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Colour me extremely jealous. I recently decided to do almost exclusively couch gaming, as I have a barely used 48" Sammy hanging above my fireplace with a big, cushy blue couch that rarely feels any bottoms. My desktop is hooked up there and I'd like to push all games at max 1080p on that machine.

...but a severe lack of funds prevents me from any hardware purchases in the coming year.
    I've been saving for a GPU upgrade in December but yesterday Rebeltech had an amazing deal on the EVGA SC cards so I went for it. Also went all the way with the eBucks and got my third screen from Takelot. Will post pics once the entire setup is done.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    /snip non-animated pic (am disappointed)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Now you have to eat 2-Minute noodles for the next few weeks.
    True that. This is the most $ I've ever spent on a single PC part so hope it would perform for some time.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

My SO wants to try this place for our 10 year anniversary. I hope their food is better than their website.
    It's Indian so it will either be amazing or you'll have the CallOfDuties for three days.
    Probably not today.

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    It's Indian so it will either be amazing or you'll have the CallOfDuties for three days.
    It was pretty good actually. Kind of weird though, it's this enormous restaurant and there were literally 2 tables with people at them.

It was pretty good actually. Kind of weird though, it's this enormous restaurant and there were literally 2 tables with people at them.
    Good to know. I'll put it on my goto list when Tswane stops burning.
    Edit: And congrats to you and [MENTION=12558]lunanoir[/MENTION] on the anniversary.
    Last edited by Mister 44; 09-07-2016 at 09:19 PM.
    Probably not today.

1,3GB remaining of my GTA V download and this little shit keeps 'download looping'.
    I have made progress though. My folder's size from when last I played (61GB) has risen to 64GB. It's something - at least.

Now if I could only get this launcher to stop download looping; that'd be great. :/

[MENTION=12147]Hagan[/MENTION] You are not too late for MyGame! There's lots of players who have only played a little bit by now with the intention to come back later.
    [MENTION=11450]Mister 44[/MENTION] Congrats on the new card! May you get lots of good gaming from it.

Would be my luck that I'm able to get GTA updated and running - but as soon as I'm trying to load into Story Mode, the game crashes.
    Doing a reinstallation of Social Club. Thankfully, I copied all the latest files onto the external. Just the copying process is so damned long

Would be my luck that I'm able to get GTA updated and running - but as soon as I'm trying to load into Story Mode, the game crashes.
    Doing a reinstallation of Social Club. Thankfully, I copied all the latest files onto the external. Just the copying process is so damned long
    Make sure you launch the game with playGTAV.exe (or something similar) instead of GTAVlauncher.exe. I had this issue last week where I thought it was up do date (using launcher) but it kicked me in game saying my game is outdated. Read on Rockstar forums to use the other executable and then it updated again and I could play.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Make sure you launch the game with playGTAV.exe (or something similar) instead of GTAVlauncher.exe. I had this issue last week where I thought it was up do date (using launcher) but it kicked me in game saying my game is outdated. Read on Rockstar forums to use the other executable and then it updated again and I could play.

I'll do that. It now also wants to perform another 500MB update. This is really starting to get on my nerves!

Thing is - I can play GTAO for hours. I always feel engrossed in what I'm doing since there is so much to do. Now I struggle just to get this game working. I had been trying for days now.
    Last edited by Hagan; 10-07-2016 at 02:11 PM.

I'll do that. It now also wants to perform another 500MB update. This is really starting to get on my nerves!

Thing is - I can play GTAO for hours. I always feel engrossed in what I'm doing since there is so much to do. Now I struggle just to get this game working. I had been trying for days now.
    Yeah, I downloaded a patch using the launcher and then when I used the other executable it looked like it downloaded the exact same patch again (same size). So annoying.