Page 478 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 578 978 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

afternoonings good peoples
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    My poor chilly plant which was attacked by red spider mite, like every thing I try growing.

Attachment 22146
    I've never had those... I had little spiders but they did nothing to my strawberry plant... in fact they kept it healthier. What killed my strawberry plant was my cat peeing on It and burning the roots...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    make sure to get some good potting soil - without it, its will be an epic fail

We have been growing baby tomatoes, various veggies and salad. And if the basil grows the way it grows here Donsie will be drowing in it.
    Thanks, I'll ask around. I'm sure someone has something good I can use. Lots of gardeners around me.

Morning peoples. Sorry I've been a bit scarce. Have too much work to do. Will try and update that Psychonauts thread by this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Morning peoples. Sorry I've been a bit scarce. Have too much work to do. Will try and update that Psychonauts thread by this evening.
    *hugs* Just glad your alive and kicking

Morning people of the TK

I think the brat aka youngest brother gave me his flu/cold, I feel like crap today

*hugs* Just glad your alive and kicking

Morning people of the TK

I think the brat aka youngest brother gave me his flu/cold, I feel like crap today
    May you feel much better!

Last Week.

I got a few tomatoes. I have this problem on the balcony that red spider mite always kills the useful plants. Growing Basil now though.

Wouldn't work on a balcony.
    Best way to control mites and various other pests is to take a spray bottle, mix water and a little soap (sommer sunlight or whatever you use to wash dishes with) and spray the plants - [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION]

And we plant all our veggies in planters and a cheaper version is to go buy those big platic crates at plastic land, we got the ones with the wheels on so we can move it around easily. Just drill a few drainage holes in the bins. Layer pepples at the bottom to assist drainage and goor plant growth - just bout 2cm thick, then potting soil.

We spray all the veggie plants as well as lemon and naartjie tree with the soapy mix once a week. (its the only thing that I can do I am not allowed to do much with the plants otherwise.)

Best way to control mites and various other pests is to take a spray bottle, mix water and a little soap (sommer sunlight or whatever you use to wash dishes with) and spray the plants - [MENTION=2399]czc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14824]Donisia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9148]murfle[/MENTION]

And we plant all our veggies in planters and a cheaper version is to go buy those big platic crates at plastic land, we got the ones with the wheels on so we can move it around easily. Just drill a few drainage holes in the bins. Layer pepples at the bottom to assist drainage and goor plant growth - just bout 2cm thick, then potting soil.

We spray all the veggie plants as well as lemon and naartjie tree with the soapy mix once a week. (its the only thing that I can do I am not allowed to do much with the plants otherwise.)
    I tried spraying once, but I used a bottle that had vinegar in and destroyed the plant.
    T A N S T A A F L

I tried spraying once, but I used a bottle that had vinegar in and destroyed the plant.
    Just go buy a cheapie at plastic land :P Also get some alcohol at the chemist and wipe the leaves withthat first then start spraying the soapy mix - its a bout a teaspoon per 500ml