Page 615 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 715 1115 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

mornings!

we still dont have internet at home... turns out maintenance ppl at our complex cut through our Internet line, which telkom managed to fix yesterday, however the brightly coloured crayons who work at the telkom call centre on a Sunday were not able to resolve why out line was not syncing... and to top it off when i phoned them to sort it this morning, the husband switched the router off(god know why it needs to be off when we are having issues with it)now we still dont have internet and i am working late this evening so still no internet when i get home..... ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Watch one stupid video and youtube bombards you with the same type of vids in your recommended for you list sigh..
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Watch one stupid video and youtube bombards you with the same type of vids in your recommended for you list sigh..
    Yeah it's silly and it happens often.

Man I had a busy day. And our main bedroom ceiling is sagging at home. I'm so pissed off because we bought the house new and quite a few people in our complex have the same problem. The company who built it says it's out of the warranty period so we have to pay to get it fixed. So people are coming in tomorrow and it'll take two days to replace and paint the ceiling panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post

Man I had a busy day. And our main bedroom ceiling is sagging at home. I'm so pissed off because we bought the house new and quite a few people in our complex have the same problem. The company who built it says it's out of the warranty period so we have to pay to get it fixed. So people are coming in tomorrow and it'll take two days to replace and paint the ceiling panels.
    Sigh these days builders don't take pride in what they are doing.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Is it within 5 years of the complex being built? Do you want to get the developer to cover some costs? PM me, I has someone that deals with this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    Is it within 5 years of the complex being built? Do you want to get the developer to cover some costs? PM me, I has someone that deals with this stuff.
    Unfortunately it's 6 years after the complex being built. But thanks PsychoFish.

Unfortunately it's 6 years after the complex being built. But thanks PsychoFish.
    Awh man, that sucks. My place in JHB had serious issues with shitty work (shortcuts, etc) that was taken by the developer which was a one-off type thing as the "company" was registered as "Complex Name - Developer" and subsequently went "bust" near the end of the project. Turns out that the actual developers of the complex just spin up little companies per project and then outsource everything so they can reap maximum benefit and zero liability. With a little bit of legal wrangling we (the BC) got the actual parent company to cough up a massive chunk of money towards fixing the complex.

I get really upset and worked up with regards to the way houses are built and the general shoddy work that gets carried out.

Started at a new client last week and my team sold me as the answer to all problems there. Now there are unrealistic expectations where I have to work through roughly 10 stored procedures totalling 14k lines of code to fix some bugs nobody has been able to find. Best of all? I have 2 days to do it in whilst supporting work that my one guy who went on leave finished off last week.

At least we get 2 free beverages at the office each day. [emoji14]
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Started at a new client last week and my team sold me as the answer to all problems there. Now there are unrealistic expectations where I have to work through roughly 10 stored procedures totalling 14k lines of code to fix some bugs nobody has been able to find. Best of all? I have 2 days to do it in whilst supporting work that my one guy who went on leave finished off last week.

At least we get 2 free beverages at the office each day. [emoji14]
    Outsource it to someone in China/India :-)

Morning everyone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief