Page 617 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 667 717 1117 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

  1. #6161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Ok



    Well I did leave home at 5 this morning to drive to Rustenburg. They're doing stop and goes on the way there.

    When is your first exam?
    Next week monday, I still need to tell the boss tho :P

  2. #6162
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Next week monday, I still need to tell the boss tho :P
    lol

    GLHF
    T A N S T A A F L

  3. #6163

  4. #6164

  5. #6165
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Morning everyone.
    T A N S T A A F L

  6. #6166

    Default

    Morning.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  7. #6167

    Default

    Morning all

  8. #6168

    Default

    Hey all

    Took a day off yesterday to get some rest, which was great. Managed to take my car for the additional repairs, and although cheaper than Toyota, it still set me back R4600. At least it is all fixed now, but I will have to replace my front tyres soon, which will be another R1600 or so. Cars are fun.

  9. #6169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Hey all

    Took a day off yesterday to get some rest, which was great. Managed to take my car for the additional repairs, and although cheaper than Toyota, it still set me back R4600. At least it is all fixed now, but I will have to replace my front tyres soon, which will be another R1600 or so. Cars are fun.
    I'm glad you got some time off. You've been working so much lately.

    Cars and houses. Both are so expensive. We had to replace the ceiling in our main bedroom and it cost R5500. The guys did a great job but man it's such an unnecessary expense.

  10. #6170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I'm glad you got some time off. You've been working so much lately.

    Cars and houses. Both are so expensive. We had to replace the ceiling in our main bedroom and it cost R5500. The guys did a great job but man it's such an unnecessary expense.
    Yeah, I'm pretty tired. Really hoping I don't end up at work this weekend, so I can spend some time with my family. Working weekends I get to spend very little time with the little one.

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - everything you need to know
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Screenshots
    By Solidus in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •