Page 635 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 685 735 1135 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Morning people of Internet land

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Morning, folks. Had Yoda at the vet for her first checkup, and everything is in place, except that it turns out that she's a he. Luckily the name still works!
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]: Wat het jy van die race gedink? Bietjie 'n boring middel deel, maar wat 'n einde! Ek dink op die oomblik net dieselfde as Coulthard, ek dink nie VES het 'n voordeel gekry uit die hoek sny nie, so ek voel die penalty was nie nodig nie. En as hy wel ene moet kry, hoekom kry HAM nie ene vir dieselfde doen aan die begin van die race nie? Maar either way is VET Driver of the day; hy het so goed gery om sy plek teen RIC te beskerm, en evasive action te neem, en nog VES aan te val, en daai 1ste stint op sy bande was epic.

So went through my coin collection yesterday, And found these. Never knew I had them
    Name:  20161030_162344.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  930.3 KB
    Name:  20161030_162001.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  770.8 KB
    Name:  20161030_161721.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  849.1 KB
    Name:  20161030_161616.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  748.4 KB

How Crazy is that

uhm im not sure how crazy that is.... is it on the same level as stamp collectors finding a rare stamp?

i have some american and mexican coins if you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Morning, folks. Had Yoda at the vet for her first checkup, and everything is in place, except that it turns out that she's a he. Luckily the name still works!
    [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]: Wat het jy van die race gedink? Bietjie 'n boring middel deel, maar wat 'n einde! Ek dink op die oomblik net dieselfde as Coulthard, ek dink nie VES het 'n voordeel gekry uit die hoek sny nie, so ek voel die penalty was nie nodig nie. En as hy wel ene moet kry, hoekom kry HAM nie ene vir dieselfde doen aan die begin van die race nie? Maar either way is VET Driver of the day; hy het so goed gery om sy plek teen RIC te beskerm, en evasive action te neem, en nog VES aan te val, en daai 1ste stint op sy bande was epic.
    Bwahaha ek neem aan jy het noggie gehoor nie? Riccardio is nou 3rde, Ves 4de en Vettel 5de.

Ek voel Ves het voordeel gekry daar, as hy nie dai gesny het nie sou Vettel verby gewees het, beslis. Maar Vettel het blykbaar Ricciardo geblock toe hy hom try verbysteek so Vettel is 10s penalty gegee...

Ek is so gatvol, die was die most boring race, op die einde waar dit blerry goed begin raak het, het Vettel soos 'n spoiled brat geklink, Verstappen 'n entitled kind speel en Ricciardo score want Vettel en Verstappen kannie oor die BS kak kom tussen hulle nie. Wat gaan Vettel doen, weer vir Verstappen laat terug stuur Torro Rosso toe saam met Kvyat? Ek is jammer maar Vettel is die experienced driver wat net so baie kak aangejaag het toe hy begin het. Ek dink Ves kan fokken goed wees, maar hy moet groot word. Ek dink hierdie BS waar hulle onder 21 al in F1 ry is verkeerd. Hulle is nie mentally oud genoeg om te cope met alles wat op die baan gebeur en van die baan af nie.

Kyk Vettel se eerste stint was amazing, maar ekhet dit verwag. Hy was op sy happieste die heel naweek op dai bande. Ek voel net bored, die reels en regulasies limit die innovation in F1.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/h...atic-driv.html

Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel has been given a ten-second time penalty for driving ‘dangerously or erratically’ while defending fourth place from Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo in the closing stages of Sunday’s Formula 1 Gran Premio de Mexico 2016.

It means Vettel drops from third to fifth in the final classification, with Ricciardo moving up to third and Red Bull team mate Max Verstappen - who earlier had five seconds added to his race time for going off track and gaining an advantage whilst battling the four-time champion - to fourth.

In making their decision, the stewards referred to the race director Charlie Whiting’s recent directive in the United States, which stipulated that any change of direction under braking which results in another driver having to take evasive action will be considered abnormal and hence potentially dangerous to other drivers.

According to the stewards report telemetry and video evidence showed that Vettel did change direction under braking for Turn 4 and that “this was considered to be potentially dangerous in view of the proximity of the wheels of each car.”

In addition to a 10-second penalty, Vettel was also handed two penalty points on his license, bringing his total to six points in the last 12 months.

Ferrari boss Maurizio Arrivabene said 'bureaucracy' had robbed his team of a podium, adding that the decision was "too harsh and somehow unfair."

Speaking about the incident with Ricciardo after the race, Vettel indicated he thought his driving was within acceptable bounderies: “I didn’t get the best exit [out of Turn 3] so I knew it would be tight with Daniel, and I know Daniel in these situations: he’s jumping into the gap even if he doesn’t make the rest of the corner.

“I think I knew exactly the situation - or in my head - the situation in Barcelona came up where he dived down the inside last minute. I gave him enough room but in fact he didn’t make the first corner.

“He was obviously upset about it and he told me to look at it again. I will do that but yeah, I think I gave him just enough room, it was very late. I think both of us just about made the corner.”

However, Ricciardo said that Vettel’s move was “what everyone's been complaining about lately”.

“It looked like he opened the door, I committed and had every right to be there, but he kept closing the door and in the end I had nowhere to go,” the Australian explained.

"Don't get me wrong I love racing, I love racing hard and even a bit of contact, but this whole moving under braking - you don't move after you've been out-foxed.”

Ricciardo’s promotion to third assures the Red Bull driver of third place in the drivers’ standings this season, which equals his best championship position to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    uhm im not sure how crazy that is.... is it on the same level as stamp collectors finding a rare stamp?

i have some american and mexican coins if you want?
    Just the fact that it is so old. Don't care much for the Value, will never sell it. Oeh that would be awesome! !

So uh, a friday night gaming session of 99% comp csgo gave me what is apparently a tension headache (shoulders/neck stiffen up and get inflamed and it spreads to your head and gives you a migraine). I then got a butt injection

it hurt...lets not do that again

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Disagree, he completely avoided the corner and just charged through, hence there was no way for vettel to "get ahead". And as a result he 100% gained an advantage. As they said, if there was any kind of barrier in place to prevent it happening, he'd have either crashed or lost out.

I'm actually embarrassed that I started supporting him earlier this year. Every race he seems to be in incidents with him and previous F1 World Champions...kinda tells you something.... Sad thing is he keeps getting away with it (altho they did now change/reinforce the braking rule so he can't keep doing that again), so i'm worried he's gonna get someone killed. He really has talent but he has ALOT of experience to get.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    So uh, a friday night gaming session of 99% comp csgo gave me what is apparently a tension headache (shoulders/neck stiffen up and get inflamed and it spreads to your head and gives you a migraine). I then got a butt injection

it hurt...lets not do that again
    And you pulled me down with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    And you pulled me down with you!!
    Yea...was a sorry affair. Apologies you had to see that, not exactly a good introduction to gaming with us. But do appreciate you sticking thru hehe. I don't think we won a single game the whole evening.