Page 636 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 634 635 636 637 638 646 686 736 1136 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Bwahaha ek neem aan jy het noggie gehoor nie? Riccardio is nou 3rde, Ves 4de en Vettel 5de.

Ek voel Ves het voordeel gekry daar, as hy nie dai gesny het nie sou Vettel verby gewees het, beslis. Maar Vettel het blykbaar Ricciardo geblock toe hy hom try verbysteek so Vettel is 10s penalty gegee...

Ek is so gatvol, die was die most boring race, op die einde waar dit blerry goed begin raak het, het Vettel soos 'n spoiled brat geklink, Verstappen 'n entitled kind speel en Ricciardo score want Vettel en Verstappen kannie oor die BS kak kom tussen hulle nie. Wat gaan Vettel doen, weer vir Verstappen laat terug stuur Torro Rosso toe saam met Kvyat? Ek is jammer maar Vettel is die experienced driver wat net so baie kak aangejaag het toe hy begin het. Ek dink Ves kan fokken goed wees, maar hy moet groot word. Ek dink hierdie BS waar hulle onder 21 al in F1 ry is verkeerd. Hulle is nie mentally oud genoeg om te cope met alles wat op die baan gebeur en van die baan af nie.

Kyk Vettel se eerste stint was amazing, maar ekhet dit verwag. Hy was op sy happieste die heel naweek op dai bande. Ek voel net bored, die reels en regulasies limit die innovation in F1.

*snip*
    wtf. Ek dog hulle het teen die podium ceremony gesê dat alle investigations klaar is.. Ek dink dis 'n fair penalty, maar vir reels wat ek niks van hou nie. Daai was decent racing, imo, en ek voel dit het op die baan uit gedraai soos dit moes.

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Disagree, he completely avoided the corner and just charged through, hence there was no way for vettel to "get ahead". And as a result he 100% gained an advantage. As they said, if there was any kind of barrier in place to prevent it happening, he'd have either crashed or lost out.

I'm actually embarrassed that I started supporting him earlier this year. Every race he seems to be in incidents with him and previous F1 World Champions...kinda tells you something.... Sad thing is he keeps getting away with it (altho they did now change/reinforce the braking rule so he can't keep doing that again), so i'm worried he's gonna get someone killed. He really has talent but he has ALOT of experience to get.
    Well, that's where F1's dumbass "laws" are now biting them in the arse. Half of the rules are so vague that you'll never know if you're in the wrong or not. That's why the moving under braking rule had to get a new, additional directive recently. So, with last night's drama, how exactly to we define "not gain an advantage"? Is it, as I believe it should be, that the gap after the incident is identical to the one before? Or as the stewards ruled last night, that an overtaking opportunity had not been afforded? The trouble I have with the latter is, how sure are we that VET would've overtaken, had VES stayed on the road? Sure enough to onehandedly award a place? At the very least VES is challenging the ambiguous rules we have, and I'm thankful for that.

Also, I still fail to see the difference between VES leaving the track and maintaining the gap to VET, and HAM cutting corners 1 and 2 and increasing the gap between him and ROS. Rules should be unambiguous and applied consistently. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Yea...was a sorry affair. Apologies you had to see that, not exactly a good introduction to gaming with us. But do appreciate you sticking thru hehe. I don't think we won a single game the whole evening.
    Was fun none the less Won about 5 games after that. On 500 Competitive game wins I think =D

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    wtf. Ek dog hulle het teen die podium ceremony gesê dat alle investigations klaar is.. Ek dink dis 'n fair penalty, maar vir reels wat ek niks van hou nie. Daai was decent racing, imo, en ek voel dit het op die baan uit gedraai soos dit moes.

Well, that's where F1's dumbass "laws" are now biting them in the arse. Half of the rules are so vague that you'll never know if you're in the wrong or not. That's why the moving under braking rule had to get a new, additional directive recently. So, with last night's drama, how exactly to we define "not gain an advantage"? Is it, as I believe it should be, that the gap after the incident is identical to the one before? Or as the stewards ruled last night, that an overtaking opportunity had not been afforded? The trouble I have with the latter is, how sure are we that VET would've overtaken, had VES stayed on the road? Sure enough to onehandedly award a place? At the very least VES is challenging the ambiguous rules we have, and I'm thankful for that.

Also, I still fail to see the difference between VES leaving the track and maintaining the gap to VET, and HAM cutting corners 1 and 2 and increasing the gap between him and ROS. Rules should be unambiguous and applied consistently. Is that so much to ask?
    Ok see that is one part i lost my shit, but keep in mind that bloody Lewis doesnt get the same penalties EVER. If that was ROsberg he would have been given the penalty, it has been happening all over the show this season, everyone else gets the penalty and lewis does it, and doesnt even get a warning. Its seriosuly pissing me off now. He is acting like an entitled shit and because he gets away with it, people like Verstappen and Kvyat and so forth believes they can do it as well.

Yay the rand is improving because of the Pravin Gordhan news! Hopefully it will keep on improving and then games and technology will become cheaper again.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Yay the rand is improving because of the Pravin Gordhan news! Hopefully it will keep on improving and then games and technology will become cheaper again.
    Listing to the briefing, that Sham Abrahams likes his own voice.

Also checked the Rand. https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/ZAR:CUR
    T A N S T A A F L

Hasnt anyone else watched this man's speach? Mogoeng actually shocked me and I was totally surprised. I am still trying to find the full speach online because I missed the start.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/201...ustice-Mogoeng

Hasnt anyone else watched this man's speach? Mogoeng actually shocked me and I was totally surprised. I am still trying to find the full speach online because I missed the start.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/201...ustice-Mogoeng
    Nope, I haven't watched it. Will have a look this evening if I can.

I'm sitting here not being active and I have sweat running down my forehead. I hope it doesn't get any hotter.
    T A N S T A A F L

Nope, I haven't watched it. Will have a look this evening if I can.
    That is just an article summarising some of what he said.

Its very good.

Oh and Yay, dropped my tablet yesterday screen was fooked, cracked into millions of shards.

Took it to one of those we can repair it all places, R600 later new screen, not 100% the same as before, the quality is def bit lower, but I wont moan I can live with it, cos I didnt have the funds to buy a new tablet.

That is just an article summarising some of what he said.

Its very good.

Oh and Yay, dropped my tablet yesterday screen was fooked, cracked into millions of shards.

Took it to one of those we can repair it all places, R600 later new screen, not 100% the same as before, the quality is def bit lower, but I wont moan I can live with it, cos I didnt have the funds to buy a new tablet.
    Aw no Wyv, that's terrible!

I always wondered how people can drop their phones and tablets. I thought it would never happen to me. Then last year I dropped my phone and the screen also had a spiderweb of cracks. It still worked so I continued using it like that until the contract expired. But then I learned that it's crazy easy to drop a phone or a tablet. It just happens.