Page 703 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 701 702 703 704 705 713 753 803 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

I will create the Game of the Year threads this evening. People are welcome to help if they'd like.

Are you guys happy with the categories that have been mentioned so far?

I see in previous years there were nominations after which a thread with a poll was created where people could vote. I take it we will do the same.
    [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

Morning all

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I will create the Game of the Year threads this evening. People are welcome to help if they'd like.

Are you guys happy with the categories that have been mentioned so far?

I see in previous years there were nominations after which a thread with a poll was created where people could vote. I take it we will do the same.
    [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]
    I have a problem wherein I can only assist during work hours as my PC and internet at home if borked.

I am more than willing to assist where needed as explained. [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] - maybe continue this via whatsapp discussion, maybe if [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] would like to join? Think I haves both ya'lls numbers.

Morning everyone. My, seems I got a reaction. [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION], [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION], if you guys need help I'm available for this Game Of The Year idea as well. Sorry I didn't know it was discussed previously already, but glad to see there is some traction coming for it.

Also, I just got a Samsung Gear VR, which is awesome, just a pity that my phone is not compatible with the device.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    I have a problem wherein I can only assist during work hours as my PC and internet at home if borked.

I am more than willing to assist where needed as explained. [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] - maybe continue this via whatsapp discussion, maybe if [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] would like to join? Think I haves both ya'lls numbers.
    Sure that sounds fine. Unfortunately I will only be able to do it in the evening again. I've got quite a busy day today. Stupid work always gets in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Morning everyone. My, seems I got a reaction. [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION], [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION], [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION], if you guys need help I'm available for this Game Of The Year idea as well. Sorry I didn't know it was discussed previously already, but glad to see there is some traction coming for it.

Also, I just got a Samsung Gear VR, which is awesome, just a pity that my phone is not compatible with the device.
    Game of the Year is important! We can't not have it.

That's cool about the Gear VR! I'd love to have any kind of vr device. My phone will definitely not work with the Gear VR however because I use phablet.

Sure that sounds fine. Unfortunately I will only be able to do it in the evening again. I've got quite a busy day today. Stupid work always gets in the way.

Cool. I'll give it a few hours for all parties to catch up before creating a dedicated whatsapp group. Maybe we can get a community based poll going BEOB for the point of categories and or thinking of new ones?

That's cool about the Gear VR! I'd love to have any kind of vr device. My phone will definitely not work with the Gear VR however because I use phablet.
    Would be really interesting to see what the forum thinks about which games were the best for the year. Been thinking about that myself for a while, and there has been a really long list of good games that came out this year.

And I just want to try this damn VR headset. Stupid phone not being compatible. Have a Note 4, and it only is compatible for Note 5, Galaxy 6 and 7. Time for an upgrade it seems

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Cool. I'll give it a few hours for all parties to catch up before creating a dedicated whatsapp group. Maybe we can get a community based poll going BEOB for the point of categories and or thinking of new ones?
    Great idea!

I'll pop in at around lunch time.

"I haven't watched the latest Westworld episode yet but apparently it's a good one. Looking forward to watching it tonight."
    He said to no one in particular.
    It's flippen' good, I'm loving this series. The acting is phenomenal.

I'll gladly help out too, if you guys need another pair of overly hairy hands. Apparently being unemployed leaves you with a little extra spare time. [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] [MENTION=9789]DieGrootHammer[/MENTION]

Hahaha I am sneaking out the office since I am alone here today and going to get some dunkin donuts!