Page 727 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 777 827 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Morning all

Got my final result, so I got FAC 62% and for HRM I scored a distinction, so me being a hermit paid off the past 6 months. I am exhausted tho and been down with migraines

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Morning all

Got my final result, so I got FAC 62% and for HRM I scored a distinction, so me being a hermit paid off the past 6 months. I am exhausted tho and been down with migraines
    Nicely done Wyv! I hope you get a good break now and feel much better afterwards.

Morning, all!

Morning all

Well done! Hoop jy wen vinnig daai migraine.

Thank you guys

And I just got an sms saying I have a parcel at postnet Need to go pick it up soon!

Well screw the break from MyGaming and screw most of you. You all suck.

MyGaming is my home and I will do my best to keep this place running and for it to do well. If I'm not here then this place is dead. MyGame, Brute Force competition, One of the bigger and most active clubs at Superbru. I am the one who wish people happy birthdays. I create and revive threads. I try to make my home busier. I help people and I had to learn an important lesson.

I'm not a people person. I don't communicate well with others. I have social anxiety where it always feels like I said the wrong thing.

But at MyGaming I feel at home. Because through some reflection I realised that what I do, I do for myself. And I will continue doing it and I will find joy in it. And so screw you guys. I will continue liking you and do my best for you. Whether you like it or not.

I'm Solitude and over time I forgot why I chose that name. I remember now.

And that makes everything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Well screw the break from MyGaming and screw most of you. You all suck.

MyGaming is my home and I will do my best to keep this place running and for it to do well. If I'm not here then this place is dead. MyGame, Brute Force competition, One of the bigger and most active clubs at Superbru. I am the one who wish people happy birthdays. I create and revive threads. I try to make my home busier. I help people and I had to learn an important lesson.

I'm not a people person. I don't communicate well with others. I have social anxiety where it always feels like I said the wrong thing.

But at MyGaming I feel at home. Because through some reflection I realised that what I do, I do for myself. And I will continue doing it and I will find joy in it. And so screw you guys. I will continue liking you and do my best for you. Whether you like it or not.

I'm Solitude and over time I forgot why I chose that name. I remember now.

And that makes everything better.
    And you know you have meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I will stab the people who upset you with a rusty spoon!

And you know you have meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I will stab the people who upset you with a rusty spoon!
    You will have to stab a lot of people Wyv.

You will have to stab a lot of people Wyv.
    hey I need to get rid of some of this aggression so why not in help of a mate

hey I need to get rid of some of this aggression so why not in help of a mate
    *hands Wyv a long list of names.*

*hands Wyv a long list of names.*
    heheheheh yay