Page 747 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 745 746 747 748 749 757 797 847 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,470 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Crap. Back at the hospital. My wife just got home and started with severe diarrhea and vomiting. So the doc said it's straight back to hospital. And now I have to take my wife's colleague to the airport as well tomorrow morning at 04:00. So much for a relaxing December.
    Thoughts and prayers bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Sterkte, ladyfriend. Gaan lees daai link in my vorige post vir jou om jou aandag af te trek, al die F1 nuus van die laaste week of so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Good luck [MENTION=2530]Wyvern[/MENTION]!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Amazing what stress and worry takes a toll on your body.

This past week has been a kak one; lost a family member, broke up with gf, suffering sleep issues as a result, lost my appetite, stressing about shit (money, accounts, rent, xmas, family, etc), breaking out in pimples, mouth ulcers, wisdom teeth, hot summer days and nights..... urgh!
    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Crap. Back at the hospital. My wife just got home and started with severe diarrhea and vomiting. So the doc said it's straight back to hospital. And now I have to take my wife's colleague to the airport as well tomorrow morning at 04:00. So much for a relaxing December.
    Thanks everyone, it was at least an easier session than expected. Went off without a hitch, I have to admit, it feels so weird to finally have teeth again in the spots, its taken a year, but at least 2 of the three implants are done. I just submitted the bill to the medical aid, so hold thumbs that they cover anything on it - I will be happy if they even just take all my savings and use that, Its not much but it will help. I cant believe what a ripoff these guys are.
    [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION], I know exactly how you feel, the mental breakdown is still happening for me, and as soon as I feel ok again something breaks and I wanna crack all over again.
    [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] - I hope they can help your wife! I am holding thumbs for you that she can come home soon!

so it appears today is officially lets see how many cape town malls can be robbed in one day, day

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. My wife is now resting at the hospital and I'm EXHAUSTED after driving here 4 times today. I'm now sitting and enjoying a cappuccino while I wait for the coffee shop to prepare my breakfast/lunch/dinner for the day as I haven't had anything to eat yet and only drank a small glass of water with some citrosoda this morning. I'm planning on hitting the hay as soon as I get home and take a shower.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    so it appears today is officially lets see how many cape town malls can be robbed in one day, day
    Ye I heard about it. Its actually a bit scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Ye I heard about it. Its actually a bit scary.
    im staying away from malls till after new year. im sure those fcukers also hijacked a few cars along the way during their escape(s)

Hello all

Morning peoples! 2 Days to go.

Morning everyone
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief