Page 776 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 774 775 776 777 778 786 826 876 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Best part of the day :forgetting panado /painkillers when you have a massive headache

Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    Best part of the day :forgetting panado /painkillers when you have a massive headache
    I always keep some Paracetamol based and Ibuprofen based painkillers in my drawer for this exact reason. Been caught out way too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    I always keep some Paracetamol based and Ibuprofen based painkillers in my drawer for this exact reason. Been caught out way too many times.
    I cleaned out my work bag on the weekend, and like the smartass I am thought "I haven't needed these in a while let me take them out"

A week back I actually managed to get two days off; for tomorrow and Friday.

........ my leave just got canned.

I cleaned out my work bag on the weekend, and like the smartass I am thought "I haven't needed these in a while let me take them out"
    I hope your headache is gone by now!

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    A week back I actually managed to get two days off; for tomorrow and Friday.

........ my leave just got canned.
    Sheesh man. Those people are overworking you. Why has your leave been canned? Do they expect you to work over the weekend again?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Sheesh man. Those people are overworking you. Why has your leave been canned? Do they expect you to work over the weekend again?
    Well considering I've been working about 15 hour days this week, and this update needs to go out. So yes, I foresee extra hours for the remainder of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Well considering I've been working about 15 hour days this week, and this update needs to go out. So yes, I foresee extra hours for the remainder of this week.

You jinxed it

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Yeah, getting sick of this place. I fucking have 30 days of leave due to me and never use any of it. While my boss sits at home cos he has this week off...

Any games I can play with my lefthand only?
    I sort of did a stupid thing with my right hand wile planing wood.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!