Page 776 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 774 775 776 777 778 786 826 876 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

  1. #7751

    Default

    Best part of the day :forgetting panado /painkillers when you have a massive headache

  2. #7752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    Best part of the day :forgetting panado /painkillers when you have a massive headache
    I always keep some Paracetamol based and Ibuprofen based painkillers in my drawer for this exact reason. Been caught out way too many times.

  3. #7753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    I always keep some Paracetamol based and Ibuprofen based painkillers in my drawer for this exact reason. Been caught out way too many times.
    I cleaned out my work bag on the weekend, and like the smartass I am thought "I haven't needed these in a while let me take them out"

  4. #7754

    Default

    A week back I actually managed to get two days off; for tomorrow and Friday.







    ........ my leave just got canned.

  5. #7755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    I cleaned out my work bag on the weekend, and like the smartass I am thought "I haven't needed these in a while let me take them out"
    I hope your headache is gone by now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    A week back I actually managed to get two days off; for tomorrow and Friday.

    ........ my leave just got canned.
    Sheesh man. Those people are overworking you. Why has your leave been canned? Do they expect you to work over the weekend again?

  6. #7756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Sheesh man. Those people are overworking you. Why has your leave been canned? Do they expect you to work over the weekend again?
    Well considering I've been working about 15 hour days this week, and this update needs to go out. So yes, I foresee extra hours for the remainder of this week.

  7. #7757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Well considering I've been working about 15 hour days this week, and this update needs to go out. So yes, I foresee extra hours for the remainder of this week.

  8. #7758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donisia View Post
    I cleaned out my work bag on the weekend, and like the smartass I am thought "I haven't needed these in a while let me take them out"
    You jinxed it

  9. #7759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Yeah, getting sick of this place. I fucking have 30 days of leave due to me and never use any of it. While my boss sits at home cos he has this week off...

  10. #7760

    Default

    Any games I can play with my lefthand only?
    I sort of did a stupid thing with my right hand wile planing wood.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - everything you need to know
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Screenshots
    By Solidus in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •