Page 777 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 787 827 877 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

  1. #7761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Any games I can play with my lefthand only?
    I sort of did a stupid thing with my right hand wile planing wood.
    You can play games that only require a mouse. For instance I'm currently playing Shadowrun Dragonfall that only uses a mouse. I had the same problem a couple of years back when I had shoulder problems and could only use my left hand.

    Let me know if you'd like more suggestions.

  2. #7762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Any games I can play with my lefthand only?
    I sort of did a stupid thing with my right hand wile planing wood.
    Dark Souls! (Extra Hard mode)

    You can play both Legend of Grimrock games. You play with keyboard only and I'm sure you can rebind the keys to work with your left hand only. You can also play something like Limbo.

    How bad did you mess up your hand?

  3. #7763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Dark Souls! (Extra Hard mode)

    You can play both Legend of Grimrock games. You play with keyboard only and I'm sure you can rebind the keys to work with your left hand only. You can also play something like Limbo.

    How bad did you mess up your hand?
    Just my index finger seems to have removed the skill layer.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  4. #7764

    Default

    I'm going to make a long story short.

    I had a Genius backlit keyboard bought during Nov. last year, I believe it was.

    Anyway, after some time using it, I discovered while typing that Alt Codes don't work.
    I contacted Genius about the issue; after some correspondence, I was eventually led to a distributor of peripherals in SA.

    After a few email and details given, I was told I'd be sent a new keyboard.
    Should it arrive, I hope it's FULLY functional.


  5. #7765
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    I'm going to make a long story short.

    I had a Genius backlit keyboard bought during Nov. last year, I believe it was.

    Anyway, after some time using it, I discovered while typing that Alt Codes don't work.
    I contacted Genius about the issue; after some correspondence, I was eventually led to a distributor of peripherals in SA.

    After a few email and details given, I was told I'd be sent a new keyboard.
    Should it arrive, I hope it's FULLY functional.
    Lol, I thought you were joking about the alt codes.
    T A N S T A A F L

  6. #7766

    Default

    Still at work.... urgh!

  7. #7767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Lol, I thought you were joking about the alt codes.
    Nope 100% serious, mate.


  8. #7768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    Nope 100% serious, mate.
    Even me.

  9. #7769
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
    I'm going to make a long story short.

    I had a Genius backlit keyboard bought during Nov. last year, I believe it was.

    Anyway, after some time using it, I discovered while typing that Alt Codes don't work.
    I contacted Genius about the issue; after some correspondence, I was eventually led to a distributor of peripherals in SA.

    After a few email and details given, I was told I'd be sent a new keyboard.
    Should it arrive, I hope it's FULLY functional.
    As long as I've been using computers, Genius has always been my least favourite brand. Almost everything I've bought from them broke pretty soon after I got it.

  10. #7770

    Default

    Played BF1 today...with an xbone controller. (First time ever using one - I don't do consoles)

    Holy fk...blew my mind...no wonder they don't let console FPS play against PC gamers in multi player. It's like playing tennis with one of these:

    Name:  pool-noodles.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  27.7 KB

    Not just me...friend (that has clocked heavy hours on console) can clearly outskill the other console player buts it's obvious that the aim & accuracy is still miles behind what a noob on mouse & keyboard can do. Console controllers seem like a straight up bad mechanism for aiming FPS. Who the hell thought this is a good idea???
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XII
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12016
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - everything you need to know
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer
    By _Caboose_ in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Final Fantasy XIII Screenshots
    By Solidus in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •