Page 802 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 804 812 852 902 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 11820

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    My doctor also prescribed it to me but it gave me nosebleeds. Works very well however!
    really, i have to use mine every day 1 spray in each nostril. for first three months it was two sprays twice a day and now its once, once a day and i havent had any nose bleeds. i was on illiadin before this which i was told it causes nose bleeds (from over use) which is also very good.

i never really paid much attention to nose sprays as they generally did not work for me but this seems to be working, now if i can just get the butterfly rash to subside that would be great, cause i look permanently flustered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    i never really paid much attention to nose sprays as they generally did not work for me but this seems to be working, now if i can just get the butterfly rash to subside that would be great, cause i look permanently flustered.
    Exactly this. Nasal sprays have never worked for me, tried some of the Sinutab Green last night, and well.... that burnt the bejeebers outta my nasal cavities. Just got some Celestamine from a colleague so hopefully that works. I still don't know what causes it though.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Exactly this. Nasal sprays have never worked for me, tried some of the Sinutab Green last night, and well.... that burnt the bejeebers outta my nasal cavities. Just got some Celestamine from a colleague so hopefully that works. I still don't know what causes it though.
    ja no nose sprays should not be burning your nose. you might benefit from a visit to an ENT. i have allergic rianitus which is caused by allergies from my animals and cause im just allergic to nature (it causes the glads in my nose to swell up causing the blocked feeling and then it also caused a post nasal drip). this also caused me to get asthma attacks and made me feel flu-ish all the time and i would get hectic migraines. i have been on medication for about 6 months now and have had 1 migraine and 1 asthma attack...
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Our cat Joey is being kept overnight. They did all kinds of tests (which costs a fortune... definitely going to get pet medical aid for our two dogs) and they couldn't find anything seriously wrong. She's going to be kept on a drip for the night though and they will keep an eye on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Our cat Joey is being kept overnight. They did all kinds of tests (which costs a fortune... definitely going to get pet medical aid for our two dogs) and they couldn't find anything seriously wrong. She's going to be kept on a drip for the night though and they will keep an eye on her.
    shame man soli, that sucks, hopefully she gets better soon
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    shame man soli, that sucks, hopefully she gets better soon
    Thanks Wenz!

well Celestamine seems to have helped but man.... I should not be operating heavy machinery.

well Celestamine seems to have helped but man.... I should not be operating heavy machinery.
    Should try ALLERWAY 5, it doesn't make me as drowsy as other antihistaminics

Afternoon everyone. Been on leave this week while preparing for the start of my trip. Hope everyone have fantastic evenings!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Which Middleburg you at?
    Now I'm curious as all hell, why did you ask?